U.S. Drone Strike Said to Have Killed Ayman al-Zawahri, Top Qaeda Leader

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

You would rather get your historical understanding from a literal social media shytposter than read a book or a study on the issue by an expert in the field.

Whatever you think of my beliefs, openly lying about them just makes you look like a piece of shyt. Have I said anything in 7 years on this board that indicated I had the slightest positive interest in radical Islam? Or that I was in the slightest bit favorable to Putin's government? I'm made hundreds of statements both about my beliefs and about those particular issues that show the exact opposite.

Historically, the War on Terror has been a total fukkup. Not a fukkup in one or two or three incidental decisions, but a fukkup all across the board, that has made every single thing it meant to solve WORSE rather than better. Because of our actions more people died, more terrorists were created, more terrorists were able to operate freely, more countries were destroyed, and all to take a decade or even decades (in this case) to get the architects of 9/11, which you assume could not have come to justice faster any other way solely because your country has taught you that this is the only way. And you refuse to see that the War on Terror is not a one-off, but just the latest in a long string of fukk-ups, while I've already linked historical analysis in this very thread that shows that other approaches have been objectively more successful in the past.

You won't see that because hundreds of years of concentrated programming has you by the balls.

Like I said, you can have different beliefs than me, if you're willing to support them with evidence and argue them objectively. But the reason you keep delving into false character actions and shytposting insinuations about me without evidence (same shyt you did in the last thread that got bushed for your trolling) is because that's all you have. You don't have the capacity to do more than that.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You would rather get your historical understanding from a literal social media shytposter than read a book or a study on the issue by an expert in the field.

Whatever you think of my beliefs, openly lying about them just makes you look like a piece of shyt. Have I said anything in 7 years on this board that indicated I had the slightest positive interest in radical Islam? Or that I was in the slightest bit favorable to Putin's government? I'm made hundreds of statements both about my beliefs and about those particular issues that show the exact opposite.

Historically, the War on Terror has been a total fukkup. Not a fukkup in one or two or three incidental decisions, but a fukkup all across the board, that has made every single thing it meant to solve WORSE rather than better. Because of our actions more people died, more terrorists were created, more terrorists were able to operate freely, more countries were destroyed, and all to take a decade or even decades (in this case) to get the architects of 9/11, which you assume could not have come to justice faster any other way solely because your country has taught you that this is the only way. And you refuse to see that the War on Terror is not a one-off, but just the latest in a long string of fukk-ups, while I've already linked historical analysis in this very thread that shows that other approaches have been objectively more successful in the past.

You won't see that because hundreds of years of concentrated programming has you by the balls.

Like I said, you can have different beliefs than me, if you're willing to support them with evidence and argue them objectively. But the reason you keep dealving into false character actions and shytposting insinuations about me without evidence (same shyt you did in the last thread that got bushed for your trolling) is because that's all you have. You don't have the capacity to do more than that.
Means vs ends

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I wonder by what measure is he saying that things are objectively worse.

Certainly not for the average American.

3 million Americans who have served overseas in operations during the 20 years of the War of Terror, over a million of which deployed more than once. 1.8 million Americans who have some degree of officially recognized disability (either physical or mental) due to their service in that period. Millions of additional friends and family who have had their lives upended. Millions more lives negatively impacted by having to deal with the repercussions and aftermath of their issues. [Not even mentioning, of course, the 14,000 coalition forces who died in Iraq and Afghanistan and over 30,000 War on Terror veterans in America who have committed suicide.] So even if you don't want to view Asians and Africans as humans, it's still materially fukked up the lives of millions of your "real people".

One of my good childhood friends lost his wife and children while he was serving overseas, and has permanent back issues due to too many long days of jarring travel in a vehicle while on tour. He's killed people and watched friends die and has to live with both of that for the rest of his life. I watched another friend have to deal with finding out that his closest friend died there.

Pretending this hasn't had an impact is more sociopathic bullshyt. It's like y'all keep trying to one-up each other on how big a piece of shyt you can be.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
3 million Americans who have served overseas in operations during the 20 years of the War of Terror, over a million of which deployed more than once. 1.8 million Americans who have some degree of officially recognized disability (either physical or mental) due to their service in that period. Millions of additional friends and family who have had their lives upended. Millions more lives negatively impacted by having to deal with the repercussions and aftermath of their issues. So even if you don't want to view Asians and Africans as humans, it's still materially fukked up the lives of millions of your "real people".

One of my good childhood friends lost his wife and children while he was serving overseas, and has permanent back issues due to too many long days of jarring travel in a vehicle while on tour. He's killed people and watched friends die and has to live with both of that for the rest of his life. I watched another friend have to deal with finding out that his closest friend died there.

Pretending this hasn't had an impact is more sociopathic bullshyt. It's like y'all keep trying to one-up each other on how big a piece of shyt you can be.
And that doesn't include the millions of people who have to support them.

Then we have the homeless crisis which are a lot of vets.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
3 million Americans who have served overseas in operations during the 20 years of the War of Terror, over a million of which deployed more than once. 1.8 million Americans who have some degree of officially recognized disability (either physical or mental) due to their service in that period. Millions of additional friends and family who have had their lives upended. Millions more lives negatively impacted by having to deal with the repercussions and aftermath of their issues. [Not even mentioning, of course, the 14,000 coalition forces who died in Iraq and Afghanistan and over 30,000 War on Terror veterans in America who have committed suicide.] So even if you don't want to view Asians and Africans as humans, it's still materially fukked up the lives of millions of your "real people".

Soldiers merely being deployed for a job they signed up for is your metric?

Please point out where I said the war on terror has no impact.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If you want a more objective analysis from someone not as anti-war as myself:

Step Back: Lessons for U.S. Foreign Policy from the Failed War on Terror

Trevor Thrall and Erik Goepner are professors of international security. Both have PhD's in political science, Goepner is also a retired colonel with 23 years of military service including unit commands in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Neither are pacifists. Both operate from generally "realist", outcomes-based analysist.

They argue the War on Terror was a clear failure:

1. It did not achieve its objectives
2. Increased terror worldwide
3. Came at tremendous cost to Americans
4. At best analysis, made Americans less safe

They should be more than objective enough for you, but I have little doubt that none of the four of you will read it, considering the contempt you've shown to this point.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
If you want a more objective analysis from someone not as anti-war as myself:

Step Back: Lessons for U.S. Foreign Policy from the Failed War on Terror

Trevor Thrall and Erik Goepner are professors of international security. Both have PhD's in political science, Goepner is also a retired colonel with 23 years of military service including unit commands in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Neither are pacifists. Both operate from generally "realist", outcomes-based analysist.

They argue the War on Terror was a clear failure:

1. It did not achieve its objectives
2. Increased terror worldwide
3. Came at tremendous cost to Americans
4. At best analysis, made Americans less safe

They should be more than objective enough for you, but I have little doubt that none of the four of you will read it, considering the contempt you've shown to this point.

We really sharing links from CATO, Big Dog?