U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
As a kick in the ass, in Nov Hardman who caught the Super Bowl winning touchdown was a New York Jet. Life is funny like that :francis:

Anyways congrats to the black GOAT Patrick Lavon Mahomes the 2nd. I think he’s the first black qb to win back to back super bowls. 5th qb to win 3 or more super bowls.

It’s still fukk Taylor Swift they act like that bytch was running slants on the go route.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I’m a lifelong 49er fan and still am but looking at how many opportunities we had to run away with it or at least get an extra score, or shyt just Moody hitting that PAT, most those players didn’t deserve a SB ring :hhh:

We even had a 2nd and 4 like 6 yards from the TD in OT and walked away from the drive with a FG like we not bout to kick it to the best QB in the league :snoop:

Then how soft we played that last drive :hhh:

I feel bad for CMC Aiyuk and maybe a few others but most the team played like they didn’t want a SB ring and part of me glad they didn’t get one.