U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

broller

Veteran
Daps
GGD2OrFXsAAKsKD

Good analysis:

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I desperately wanted Lamar in this game but I deadass need half n half to win this one. That 49ers team from smug a$$hole Maga Lynch, to in your face meathead Maga Bosa to I know for a fact he’s secretly is Maga , Maga Purdy and he thinks he’s black but when shyt gets real he turns into Stanford white boy Maga Mccrafey all need to be sent home.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I desperately wanted Lamar in this game but I deadass need half n half to win this one. That 49ers team from smug a$$hole Maga Lynch, to in your face meathead Maga Bosa to I know for a fact he’s secretly is Maga , Maga Purdy and he thinks he’s black but when shyt gets real he turns into Stanford white boy Maga Mccrafey all need to be sent home.
Mahomes might be :mjpls:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
We went from the black bowl of detroit vs Baltimore to the white bowl with Taylor Swift vs maga

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Taylor swift shyt so overblown. Niccas give it more power than it need. Here for a good game & to possibly see Mahomeboy put another feather on his cap + see what more wizardry Spags can cook up for his final masterpiece.

+ An Usher performance and if it's anything like his Vegas residency :banderas: