U of Wisconsin Chancellor Is A Freak! Fired Over He and His Wife's Onlyfans and XXX Industry ties. His wife is the former Provost.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's still a sexually conservative country and workplace. Can't have the leader of your entire organization with an OnlyFans..

OnlyFans is meant for dumb whores....not educated people.

Problem is, OF whores could potentially make 6 to 7 figures a year. OF as a platform has got to end, for the good of humanity . If not, women working an honest 9 to 5 with a college education will be a thing of the past. You know damn well people take any kind of immoral shortcut to get as much money as young and quick as possible.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
In 20 years this will be normal :skip:
As long they aren't embezzling from the school let them be freaky. This isn't the first time somebody in such a position has done something wild on camera and won't be the last.

Personally I think they wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. You can't hide an OF account.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
AmU0XWe.png

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the university not vet this guy at all? It doesn't look like he was hiding it.

UPDATE: Joe Gow is responding to the decision made by the Universities of Wisconsin Wednesday. In a statement shared Thursday morning to WXOW News 19, Joe Gow says:

"I am deeply troubled that I received no due process from the Board of Regents. I was not informed of the policy that I violated, nor was I given a hearing to present my side of the case. Moreover, the Regents appear to be overlooking the fact that books and videos my wife and I have produced are protected under the First Amendment as well as the Regents' own Commitment to Academic Freedom and Freedom of Expression."