u goto feel bad for these black republicans

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Harry Reid (D-Nev.) apologized today for referring to President Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect" in private conversations during the 2008 presidential campaign.
The Fix - Harry Reid apologizes for "light skinned" remark about Obama

Harry Reid wis widely considered the most "liberal" cac in the senate. And was the Senate majority leader..

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," - Joe Biden
Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN

You Monkey nikkas consider anyone who smiles in your face a "friend".. All of them hate you equally.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah racism is on both sides but the Democrats do more to help black people and poor people. The Republicans have made it clear that they don't care too much about minorities or the poor, so I'll support Obama.

All of this news about the election reminds me why I started hating politics during undergrad.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. racism is every where. but the republican group is where every single racist person in the country ran to when the Civil Right Act Bill was passed in 1968. so yes, the gop has more racists than the dems.

fixed

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Harry Reid wis widely considered the most "liberal" cac in the senate. And was the Senate majority leader..

You Monkey nikkas consider anyone who smiles in your face a "friend".. All of them hate you equally.

Don't forget Senator Robert Byrd, the longest serving member in Congress, Democrat from West Virginia and formerly a KKK member :pachaha:
In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan.[9]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[9] Byrd held the titles Kleagle (recruiter) and Exalted Cyclops.[9] When it came time to elect the "Exalted Cyclops", the top officer in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[9]

In 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:[17]

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.
—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 194

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I wouldn't consider Reid the most Liberal of the Senate Democrats though

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMbXAU43Tn4]NAS ft JAY-Z [BLACK REPUBLICANS] - YouTube[/ame]

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
fact is a political spectrum exists... both the democrats and republicans are pretty far right in America... but the republicans are clearly farther to the right.

the left wing option is always going to cater more to minority groups and social welfare. Noting quotables where dems say racist shet doesnt make the party as a whole any more or less of a viable option. White people say racist shet dems included but the policies they have supported in congress are more favorable to blacks.

In conclusion the republicans do hate you more than the democrats

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because you vote for a nikka dont mean you got love for them. If you wanna talk about Bush tax cuts , gas prices , the patriot act , deporting Mexicans , talking shyt to black folk .. Dems got that on lock right now. Yes , Dems support entitlement programs such as welfare , but that shyts not helping us. shyt like that only leads to learned helplessness. You're talking about one party being "for white people" , but you fail to realize the entire system was created for white people. Dems and Republicans are not distinguishable , its the same shyt.

i don't deny this system was built for whites, but only one party makes it LOUD and clear who they represent.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang alot of generalizations and assumptions in your post, so what makes you different?

I'll tell you, While you can only assume that's their feelings, you just made yours known.

no generalizations in my post. i deduced as much from their policies and the leaders representing their party. if someone is white and republican, they are probably a racist cac. any nikka who isn't a c00n can tell this.