u goto feel bad for these black republicans

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm watching condoleeca rice in this gop convention and its just sad watching her speak. knowing damn well 98% of everyone else in that same convention hates your guts and will like nothing but to see u vanish. :laugh:

and :laugh: at the racist audience going overboard trying to act like oooo look at us we're cheering a black person. gtfoh with that nonsense

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm watching condoleeca rice in this gop convention and its just sad watching her speak. knowing damn well 98% of everyone else in that same convention hates your guts and will like nothing but to see u vanish. :laugh:

and :laugh: at the racist audience going overboard trying to act like oooo look at us we're cheering a black person. gtfoh with that nonsense

shyt's transparent as fukk. it's not believable at all. this is at the same convention where one of the delegates threw peanuts at a black journalist with CNN. this is the worst convention i've watched in my life.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah , because the liberals aren't racist. :comeon:

lol. racism is every where. but the republican group is where every single racist person in the country ran to when obama got into office. so yes, the gop has more racists than the dems.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah , because the liberals aren't racist. :comeon:

miss me with that bullshyt equivalency claptrap. only one party pushes an agenda that got black people going :snoop: are there racist white dems? of course. sometimes, white liberals can be the most racist fukkers there are, since they're such huge hypocrites about it. but that's irrelevant to this discussion. this party is for white people, period. white christian males and their weak ass wives. nobody else. so seeing these black republicans is like watching a dave chapelle skit.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
lol. racism is every where. but the republican group is where every single racist person in the country ran to when obama got into office. so yes, the gop has more racists than the dems.

miss me with that bullshyt equivalency claptrap. only one party pushes an agenda that got black people going :snoop: are there racist white dems? of course. sometimes, white liberals can be the most racist fukkers there are, since they're such huge hypocrites about it. but that's irrelevant to this discussion. this party is for white people, period. white christian males and their weak ass wives. nobody else. so seeing these black republicans is like watching a dave chapelle skit.

Just because you vote for a nikka dont mean you got love for them. If you wanna talk about Bush tax cuts , gas prices , the patriot act , deporting Mexicans , talking shyt to black folk .. Dems got that on lock right now. Yes , Dems support entitlement programs such as welfare , but that shyts not helping us. shyt like that only leads to learned helplessness. You're talking about one party being "for white people" , but you fail to realize the entire system was created for white people. Dems and Republicans are not distinguishable , its the same shyt.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because you vote for a nikka dont mean you got love for them. If you wanna talk about Bush tax cuts , gas prices , the patriot act , deporting Mexicans , talking shyt to black folk .. Dems got that on lock right now. Yes , Dems support entitlement programs such as welfare , but that shyts not helping us. shyt like that only leads to learned helplessness. You're talking about one party being "for white people" , but you fail to realize the entire system was created for white people. Dems and Republicans are not distinguishable , its the same shyt.

go to sleep kid. u need to rest your senses. they're not working in full order right now.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
you nikkas gotta quit with this bullshyt. trying to look different and shyt. Lets be honest, conservatives/repub are more racist than liberals/democrats and you know it.

fukk u quote me for, I was agreeing with what you saying nikka.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soon as she leave stage they gonna be :mjpls:

lol u can tell the real hardcore i'ma kill my daughter if she ever looks at a black man racists too. the ones just sitting there going like "how long before this b1tch shut the fucck up" joe arpaio i see u :laugh:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dang alot of generalizations and assumptions in your post, so what makes you different?

I'll tell you, While you can only assume that's their feelings, you just made yours known.