U ever like a chick cause of her personality more than her face/body

Daps
All the time. Anybody could lose their looks in a matter of seconds.
It's always been personality > physical

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep, shorty is franchised tagged on my team.

she play videogames and doesn't completely suck :ooh:

we got the same taste in music :ahh:

she got actual hobbies which limits the attention whoring

and tho her cookin is :hovehh: she tryna learn more shyt for my sake :bryan:

she swallow.....every time :jawalrus:

5 star thread by the way

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
yea sumtimes. most of the more plain chicks have a better personality and are way easier to get with

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad that this such a rare thing for most you. Explains the state of the black family. ":rudy: I don't even like your momma I just wanted a nut."

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
yep, shorty is franchised tagged on my team.

she play videogames and doesn't completely suck :ooh:

we got the same taste in music :ahh:

she got actual hobbies which limits the attention whoring

and tho her cookin is :hovehh: she tryna learn more shyt for my sake :bryan:

she swallow.....every time :jawalrus:

5 star thread by the way

There are some 6-7s out there that make you forget that when you are in between the sheets :whoo:. But sorry man, less than 7.5 is one and done/buried in the closet type sh*t, I can't be seen in public or have my boys knowing I hit that :whoa:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
yes, she's a solid 6 if not for her face, 8.

awesome personality and great body but her face is slightly off and whenever she isnt either a. expressionless (or anything with her mouth closed) or b. smiling it's a :weirdo: awkward white girl "rebecca black in that ~white people~ gif" face and I'm like, is this the person I like? Really? What's wrong with you yoyo.

If she could just keep that pouty screwface all the time then :takedat:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I have had a couple like that. They wasn't ugly but they wasn't as attractive as what I was used to. But when you get into the convos and hear what they are saying and just the little things that peaks your interest like you want to be around them more. It makes the attraction even stronger. Someone that you can truly express yourself with 0 fukks given and they're the same way, :whew: That's a magical thing brehs. It relaxs you because you're not worried about are you going to say the wrong things to them. You can just be yourself.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
I have had a couple like that. They wasn't ugly but they wasn't as attractive as what I was used to. But when you get into the convos and hear what they are saying and just the little things that peaks your interest like you want to be around them more. It makes the attraction even stronger. Someone that you can truly express yourself with 0 fukks given and they're the same way, :whew: That's a magical thing brehs. It relaxs you because you're not worried about are you going to say the wrong things to them. You can just be yourself.

Exactly what i meant Like they like u for being you not ur money,popularity, Body or status in general. I think its rare to find

I like this girl moreso because of her demenour and
personality could see myself with her but time will tell

I think most of the chicks i been in relationships i always felt we both knew this was gonna end sometime like we were more a temporary relationship than permanent.

Yes. The only girl I ever considered marrying. And I fukked it up.

What happened breh??

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Yep. Going through this right now :smugdraper:
She's smart (about to be a teacher), genuinely loves sports, no tats, no clubbing, no drinking, only 25
Not a dime physically but I'll say she's a solid 6. Personality more than accommodates for that

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
YES . All the time

As you mature in life you start to appreciate people more and more for who they are and what they do as opposed to what they look like. I have females I know whom i was infatuated with their physical beauty. But as i got to know them better the the more i realized I despised them.

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
It's not up to the individual to decide who they are attracted to. One can easily identify if another person is attractive, or if they have a decent personality or not, but as far as being organically drawn to someone is concerned, we can't dictate that.

I'm still a bit shallow. I'd prefer to indulge in activities with women who I deem to be aesthetically pleasing, but many scenarios in my life have involved me developing feelings for a female that I didn't find attractive initially. It's kind of strange to me. Some of these girls didn't even have unique personality traits either, but if you hang around a person for a long enough period of time, the chance for attraction growth is there.

Sorry if I misread the OP and went down a route that was not intended by the thread.