U ever like a chick cause of her personality more than her face/body

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Any one ever like a chick mainly cause her personality/demenour
rather than her body/face?

no nessesarily an ugly girl were talking a slim cute girl.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea, and she ended up not liking me the way i liked her.

made the ether even worse.
How i fall you, when technically your ugly and i still don't bag.
:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!

this is the exact reason why i don't value personality over looks...i can get my source of humor from myself, my nikkas, y'all on here, and it would be better quality that any bytch got to offer...i'm shallow as shyt and only value women looks, once they fall off physically i'll just swap em out for a better looking bytch :yeshrug:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

:salute: The realness..

As for me, I have...still talk to her from time to time. She isn't ugly though, I was just more attracted to her personality than her looks. She is stationed in NC.:lupe:

Daps
yeah she wasnt that fine but her personality made her look better over time...:snoop: ...needless to say I fukked that one up she liked me but I played it too safe and even went as far to telling her I liked her but didnt want to like her...bad I know

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
this is the exact reason why i don't value personality over looks...i can get my source of humor from myself, my nikkas, y'all on here, and it would be better quality that any bytch got to offer...i'm shallow as shyt and only value women looks, once they fall off physically i'll just swap em out for a better looking bytch :yeshrug:

So you let them hoes turn u sour breh

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Sorta relating to the main point of the thread. A few years ago I was talking to two chicks. Both were pretty but the one had a little rican in her.. she was fine. The other had the better personality and became a closer friend.. I picked the one with the better personality and dropped the other.

I was in a relationship with her for two years. We recently broke it off. The fine ass little rican still calls and text when she gets that liquid courage. Actually spoke to her this past Saturday night.

Personality didn't work for me that time, but I dont regret my decision and Id make it again.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

even if i find her personality attractive...at the end of the day a bytches personality aint shyt to me if theres not a part of that personality that wants to give me the puss.

if that mentality aint apart of her mindset then nah...i cant like her for her body/face nor her mind

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
even if i find her personality attractive...at the end of the day a bytches personality aint shyt to me if theres not a part of that personality that wants to give me the puss.

if that mentality aint apart of her mindset then nah...i cant like her for her body/face nor her mind

This is true.
I was describing the initial feelings in my story tho. After i realized she wasn't bout it, she was scratched off instantly