U ever get into a fight with a girl and leave here somewhere

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
had a girl fly across the country and we drank all day, we get two blocks away from my place and I left her by the highway :merchant:

went to her hotel the next morning tho and banged her out good.

one girl took a train for about eight hours, my friend were having a party cause I wanted somewhere for us to go, got drunkkkkk and actually said out loud this girls trash to my friends and ditched her at the bar. she had her ex come pick her up the next day :krs:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
:laugh: yall nikkas heartless, I had this chick hop out at the light on some dumb shyt so i pulled off but i stopped at the gas station down the street and made her ass walk to me

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
well, last month me and this 19 y/o backpacking Europe stayed in the same hostel in Amsterdam. :leon: I'm nearing 28, and look 25 so I understand why she was intrigued :ehh:....

We clicked for a hot sec, and she told me she was in an open relationship, so I was like :jawalrus:

We smoked a j in a coffee shop, and b1tch starts tripping on some American White girl shyt. FIRST American I interacted w/ in Europe and the worst-acting one (of other EU girls) :rudy:.....me n this chick walk 2 RedLightDist., and look @ the hoes....walk back to Dam Square and I'm like was good w/ ur tude? Everytime I was like 'let's go fukk' she was on some power trip sh1t, thinking she was a DIME! I told her to, "LOOK AROUND.....U're really a 6!"....I then walked off, and took Tram #5 back to the telly! :win:.....Next morning she was all tryin to be cool. :aicmon:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
well, last month me and this 19 y/o backpacking Europe stayed in the same hostel in Amsterdam. :leon: I'm nearing 28, and look 25 so I understand why she was intrigued :ehh:....

We clicked for a hot sec, and she told me she was in an open relationship, so I was like :jawalrus:

We smoked a j in a coffee shop, and b1tch starts tripping on some American White girl shyt. FIRST American I interacted w/ in Europe and the worst-acting one (of other EU girls) :rudy:.....me n this chick walk 2 RedLightDist., and look @ the hoes....walk back to Dam Square and I'm like was good w/ ur tude? Everytime I was like 'let's go fukk' she was on some power trip sh1t, thinking she was a DIME! I told her to, "LOOK AROUND.....U're really a 6!"....I then walked off, and took Tram #5 back to the telly! :win:.....Next morning she was all tryin to be cool. :aicmon:

Backpacking :leon:

Tell me more....you got a job? You quit? Howd you afford it?

Make a thread. I want to do this one day. So elaborate.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
My last chick tried hopping out of my car on the freeway multiple times. Had her arm by the death grip till i got off the road

bytch had a screw loose

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I left a guy right by the exit. We left the restaurant, I told this nikka to put on his seat belt if he was ridin wit me. I'm not trying to be an ass hole but the newer models have an annoying persuasive seat belt alarm that goes off when you don't click on.

To make a long story short lil nikka decided to cop an attitude like "what if I don't wanna put on the seat belt?" I told him "nikka do u think I wanna put on a seat belt while I drive? Either click it, or I AIN'T GETTIN A TICKET!" ... He tried to open the door while the car was moving, I quickly pulled over to the side and he got off.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
was with my ex at the mall, she was getting on my nerves about something. So i said i had to use the bathroom. Walked to my car instead and went home, i wasnt having that shyt:yayo: She had to take the bus home

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I can honestly say that I have never left a girl anywhere. I came close one time. I went out on a date with this chick. Her brother was the star football player at his high school so we went to the game. I should have known something was up because she went thru my CD case and got every last 2Pac CD I had. She would put it in, listen to a song for about a min and skip to the next track. When she got to the last track, she ejected the CD and put another one in.

Now I love some 2Pac, but this shyt was annoying so we riding and her brother calls saying that he needed someone to pick him up from the school. His ride had broken down in the parking lot and they was the last ones there. Well, we stopped at a gas station and she went inside. I stayed in the car and I took out the 2Pac CD and put in some Outkast. As soon as she got in my car and Outkast came on, she had a fit and went to trying to eject and throw "My" fukking CD out the window.

When I wouldn't let her do this, she pulled the face off of my radio. I pulled over right there. I said, "Either you can let me take you home or you can walk home, it's your choice". I wasn't going to put my hands on her but how she gonna try to run my car that I pay the note on, fukk Outta Here!!!! When she stepped out the car, I let the acceleration of the car close the door for me. But I was dead serious, she was almost about to kick rocks back to her house.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and this chick were in San Diego, she was from Louisiana with no money in her pockets and I was from Maryland we got into an argument I kicked her out the hotel room called her ass a cab and told the cabbie to take her to the airport which was about 7 minutes away and she came up 2.00 short. After I calmed down a little I went to the airport to go and get her and when I drove up shorty was posted up on the couches in the Airport like she was on standby for another flight. This was at 3 in the morning she dindt have money to change the flight and the airport didnt open for another 2-3 hours.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She would have said something about it to her moms before she told me.

She would have called the cops.

The thing about it all, that part of the story NEVER gets brought up when me and her converse now of days. She's so damn retarded.
hold, up, you're still with her?????

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
hold, up, you're still with her?????

:laff:

Not at all, breh.

She hit my phone a few weeks ago, out the blue, and I tried to bring this situation up. She straight played dumb.

She'll never change. :smh: