twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i left my ex on the side of the road before in the middle of nowhere

:mahnikka:

Well a chic i was dating was pissing me off i was tired and i wasn't trying fukk again we did 3 times that day a brother wants to sleep :what: and she was acting up talking shyt and hitting me upside my damn head and i got so fed up i kicked her out my barracks.

Don't sound bad but what's so bad was cuz the trains dont open back up till 5am i kicked her out a 1am and it was raining and her place was 2 hrs away

What can i say i was a a$$hole in my youthful days :to:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Man, I was at this ghetto ass club in Downtown Bmore called "Gossip", and I was chillin on the couch and these 2 broads come sit next to me and start chattin it up.

My ex was upstairs dancing with her homegirl (it was her homegirls birthday).

I wasn't feelin it, so I took a seat and relaxed.

My ex comes downstairs and starts wildn, but shorty is a p*ssy, she wasn't bout to fight them chicks. She was never bout that life.

So grab her by the arm and pull her silly ass out the club (club was about to close down anyways). Her homegirl follows.

I told them to wait while I go get the car (I parked at an awkward spot).

I come back, and only her homegirl was standing there. :what:

I asked where she went, and her homegirl pointed. My ex was over there flirting with 2 white boys (funny lookin white boys lol). You can tell she was tryna be cute.

I was like, "AYO, get the fukk in the car" :birdman:
Shorty rolled her eyes at me...

I was like. Thats cool.

Her homegirl got in my whip, and we pulled off. Left her ass at the harbor downtown.

Ended up kickin it at her homegirls spot for the rest of the night. We got high and chilled. I should have fukked, but I wasn't bout that life like that back then.

Next morning shorty hit my phone cryin talm'bout "I got raped" and shyt.

Hit her with the :comeon:

bytches stay lyin.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

Man, that bytch was lyin her ass off. She never called the cops. I asked her moms and she hit me with the:

The fuk is you talkin bout, Jay?:childplease:

Shorty was tryna play that guilt trip, shyt. I should have fukked her homegirl. lol

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Well a chic i was dating was pissing me off i was tired and i wasn't trying fukk again we did 3 times that day a brother wants to sleep :what: and she was acting up talking shyt and hitting me upside my damn head and i got so fed up i kicked her out my barracks.

Don't sound bad but what's so bad was cuz the trains dont open back up till 5am i kicked her out a 1am and it was raining and her place was 2 hrs away

What can i say i was a a$$hole in my youthful days :to:

Ya'll can date in the military? :ohhh:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Me and my girl were beefing about some shyt, so I "apologized" to her and told her I wanted to make up for it by taking her to a nice dinner. I was living in a small town at the time and the nice restaurants were in the next city, about a 35 minute drive away. I drove her there, got to the spot and ordered mad expensive shyt and are good. When the check came I told get I left my cash in the car and had to go get it, so u went out to the car and drove home and left that bytch stranded 40 minutes from her house with no money to pay for a $100 meal.

Needless to say, she's my ex girlfriend now. :smugfavre:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Me and my girl were beefing about some shyt, so I "apologized" to her and told her I wanted to make up for it by taking her to a nice dinner. I was living in a small town at the time and the nice restaurants were in the next city, about a 35 minute drive away. I drove her there, got to the spot and ordered mad expensive shyt and are good. When the check came I told get I left my cash in the car and had to go get it, so u went out to the car and drove home and left that bytch stranded 40 minutes from her house with no money to pay for a $100 meal.

:heh::heh:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

:dwillhuh:

Was the relationship on the rocks? Why do that to someone you love

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Man, that bytch was lyin her ass off. She never called the cops. I asked her moms and she hit me with the:

The fuk is you talkin bout, Jay?:childplease:

Shorty was tryna play that guilt trip, shyt. I should have fukked her homegirl. lol

what kinda sick twisted muthafukka lies about being raped tho :leostare:
thats not somethin to be taken lightly, I know we joke about it on the net but in real life rape aint whats hot in the streets.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
what kinda sick twisted muthafukka lies about being raped tho :leostare:
thats not somethin to be taken lightly, I know we joke about it on the net but in real life rape aint whats hot in the streets.

She would have said something about it to her moms before she told me.

She would have called the cops.

The thing about it all, that part of the story NEVER gets brought up when me and her converse now of days. She's so damn retarded.