Tyson shows annoying white boy on the plane why he was THE CHAMP

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I hate to rub on my conspriracy lotion, But this takes away from the thing that Mike said the other day about Illuminati states nikkas hunting homeless brehs on some Surviving the Game shyt.

Maybe Mike was high but .....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Crackers don’t know boundaries and when to shut the fukk up think everyone and everything is for their entertainment when they say so Mike should have hurt him worse fukking cracker
That’s exactly what it was

I made the same case with basketball players finally telling people to stfu and responding to the crowds.

These people are entertainers when they are on the stage but they are still human beings.

A lot of white people feel like because they’re entertainers they can say and do whatever they want and these people can’t respond.

I never understood it… if Mike was a regular dude he would’ve sat down and stfu but because he views Mike as a “plaything” he felt like he could act a fool and got repercussions which included a concussion

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That is annoying but Tyson may get hit with some serious charges. Fighting someone on a plane is not accepted, especially if you are called out as the one who started it.
Ain't going down like that...I think people would protest the airlines over it if it gets out of hand.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
329nz7wblxu81.jpg