Tyron Lue should have got in the Top 15 coaches of all time over Doc Rivers

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Alex Hannum got an NBA and ABA ring and he aint on this list. Ended the Celtics 8 year title streak while using the triangle offense. Dude was an innovator.

Hmm interesting so he originated the Triangle Offense before Tex Winter?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hmm interesting so he originated the Triangle Offense before Tex Winter?
Both Tex and Alex played for Coach Sam Barry who created the triangle. They both went on to coach and used it later on. Tex as I'm sure used it first as Alex was still playing in the NBA while Tex was already coaching.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Both Tex and Alex played for Coach Sam Barry who created the triangle. They both went on to coach and used it later on. Tex as I'm sure used it first as Alex was still playing in the NBA while Tex was already coaching.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Thanks for that info breh

I been meaning to read biographies of basketball coaches. That's on my to do list. Have you ever read books on them?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Thanks for that info breh

I been meaning to read biographies of basketball coaches. That's on my to do list. Have you ever read books on them?
Np breh:salute:
Not this group specifically but Wooden's Pyramid, Pat Riley's the Winner Within, and The Breaks of the Game about the 77' Blazers are fantastic.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Np breh:salute:
Not this group specifically but Wooden's Pyramid, Pat Riley's the Winner Within, and The Breaks of the Game about the 77' Blazers are fantastic.

Nice, thanks breh I'll deff check them out. What got you into shyt like this, are you an Assistant Basketball Coach or something?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nice, thanks breh I'll deff check them out. What got you into shyt like this, are you an Assistant Basketball Coach or something?
Not yet but soon. I have a lot of peers that coach. I just recently developed an interest. I used to hoop and took time away from it after i quit playing. I'm just history buff and student. Helps me to understand how the sport got here and sometimes where it's going next.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Not yet but soon. I have a lot of peers that coach. I just recently developed an interest. I used to hoop and took time away from it after i quit playing. I'm just history buff and student. Helps me to understand how the sport got here and sometimes where it's going next.

I'm a History Buff too breh

giphy.gif

I love reading about Basketball history as well, also about all other sports history as well and how they got started. Just learning about how sports and I once thought about being a Basketball coach as well. What level you wanna coach at, High School, College, NBA, below High school, etc?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm a History Buff too breh

giphy.gif

I love reading about Basketball history as well, also about all other sports history as well and how they got started. Just learning about how sports and I once thought about being a Basketball coach as well. What level you wanna coach at, High School, College, NBA, below High school, etc?
HS fa sho. If I'm gonna deal with immature mfs I'd rather they be kids

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Orlando Magic

2003: Up 3-1 in the first round against the Pistons, eventually loses the series

Boston Celtics

2009: Up 3-2 in the second round against the Magic, eventually loses the series

2010: Up 3-2 in the Finals against the Lakers, eventually loses the series

2012: Up 3-2 in the Eastern Conference Finals against the Heat, eventually loses the series

LA Clippers

2015: Up 3-2 in the second round against the Rockets, eventually loses the series

2020: Up 3-1 in the second round against the Nuggets, eventually loses the series

:unimpressed:

Injuries. The rest have no excuses.