Tyreke Evans is back in tip top shape. Just waiting on that good NBA reinstatement.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
don't look like he can even try until 2023 and thats if he started the process

https://clutchpoints.com/kings-news...acramento-or-any-other-nba-team-anytime-soon/

Evans, 32, has not been cleared to return to the NBA and still faces a lengthy process before he can be reinstated, the source said, suggesting Evans will not be available as teams scramble to sign replacement players during the league’s current outbreak. Evans became eligible for reinstatement earlier this year, but a player can only be reinstated with the approval of the NBA and the National Basketball Players Association.

“a player banned for drugs must meet certain treatment and rehabilitation requirements before he can be reinstated,” including weekly drug testing that returns negative tests for 12 months before the submission of an application of reinstatement.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
don't look like he can even try until 2023 and thats if he started the process

The Reason Tyreke Evans Isn't Signing With Kings, Or Any Other NBA Team, Anytime Soon

Evans, 32, has not been cleared to return to the NBA and still faces a lengthy process before he can be reinstated, the source said, suggesting Evans will not be available as teams scramble to sign replacement players during the league’s current outbreak. Evans became eligible for reinstatement earlier this year, but a player can only be reinstated with the approval of the NBA and the National Basketball Players Association.

“a player banned for drugs must meet certain treatment and rehabilitation requirements before he can be reinstated,” including weekly drug testing that returns negative tests for 12 months before the submission of an application of reinstatement.
Tf did he get popped for heroin? :dahell:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always liked his game- i remember they suspended him for anti-drug violations. i wonder what it was, must have been something hard like oj mayo. but he had a promising career start, solid career but i thought he would climb higher than he reached. i hope he get that look again in nba. a lot of lesser cats there than him.

that first instagram video is funny, he kept abusing that white boy. all i could think of is when shaq say bbq chicken thats what he means :russ:
the kings ruined his development by constantly changing his position early in his career. nothing new.