Tyreek Hill Reportedly Had A 3rd child this year With 3 Different Women. He Now Reportedly Has 7 Children

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why would you get married to man with hie track record your marriage is a fukking joke... Why waste your time???:mjlol::heh:

You're really asking this question :dahell:

Tyreek Hill signed a four year, $120 million contract extension with the Dolphins. Contract details come from Pro Football Talk. Per PFT, Hill received $72.2 million in guarantees of which $52.535 million is fully guaranteed at signing. The full guarantee is made up of Hill's 2022 and 2023 salaries, a $10 million 2023 roster bonus, and a $25.5 million signing bonus. If Hill is on the roster on the 5th day of the 2023 league year his 2024 salary will be fully guaranteed. The final year of the contract is effectively a void year used to inflate the annual value of the contract from $25 million per year to $30 million per year.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
i dont understand why these dudes dont get vasectomies

Yup. Just freeze some sperm and get fixed.
They have fathers and uncles from old/small worlds telling them "real men have seeds".
Nothing wrong with having children with multiple women.

Everything is wrong when you refuse to take responsbility for the childs existence and assert yourself as a father figure in their life.
In application, yes there is.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
When you rich women will let you nut in them on the first date.
Don’t have to be rich…

Good looking or clout will get you there too. Women by and large ain’t too concerned whose shooting up the club if they’ve already gotten to the point of letting you hit raw while barely knowing you :heh:

I can count on one hand the number of one nightstands I’ve had were a woman even MENTIONED contraceptive

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Don’t have to be rich…

Good looking or clout will get you there too. Women by and large ain’t too concerned whose shooting up the club if they’ve already gotten to the point of letting you hit raw while barely knowing you :heh:

I can count on one hand the number of one nightstands I’ve had were a woman even MENTIONED contraceptive
Being rich, you can nut in 7 out of 10 women on the first date, hell maybe more. And I mean bad bytches. A nikka ain't finna be able to do that if he just good looking.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Tyreek on his way to siring the 2044 mens and womens Olympic track and field team.

what a patriot :salute: