Tyrant (FX Series/Official Thread)

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
the last two eps were pretty good.

a nice turn would be the uncle coming to berry to keep power.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I seen it tonight.... Jeezus Jamal is an animal... I feel sorry for him though, Bassam wants to save him but damn no matter how hard he tries. He cant quite stop fukking up... Laila in that Red Tight Dress :noah: Lord Jeezus....

fukking Tariq, he gonna get his. Now i see why the sheik didnt shake his hand....

And Jamal killing his mistress? Wow.... Really Jamal couldnt you have just left and went back home, no need to kill a bytch, she didnt know anything....

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I seen it tonight.... Jeezus Jamal is an animal... I feel sorry for him though, Bassam wants to save him but damn no matter how hard he tries. He cant quite stop fukking up... Laila in that Red Tight Dress :noah: Lord Jeezus....

fukking Tariq, he gonna get his. Now i see why the sheik didnt shake his hand....

And Jamal killing his mistress? Wow.... Really Jamal couldnt you have just left and went back home, no need to kill a bytch, she didnt know anything....
yeah, I didnt get that either; all she knew about was his desire to go to the Maldeves...another snowbunny lost :sadcam:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

I saw it as him killing his dream of running away to Maldives and relaxing on a beach for the rest of his life, whole ep he was contemplating it then in the end he decides fukk it im going to rule my country.

Have they fully explained where the Sheikh has been living for the last 20 years? it seems his own son didnt know where he was

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I saw it as him killing his dream of running away to Maldives and relaxing on a beach for the rest of his life, whole ep he was contemplating it then in the end he decides fukk it im going to rule my country.

Have they fully explained where the Sheikh has been living for the last 20 years? it seems his own son didnt know where he was

They just said he was in exile. It could not be that far cause Berry was taken there and back.

This show is getting better now. My only guess is did Berry tell the american consul that he wants to take out Jamal because he wants the names of all the traitors or is he really going to try to overthrow Jamal? It seems as if him and Jamal have a tight relationship.
But the Uncle has to go.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:beli::beli::beli::beli:

This show has officially entered the wack zone. At one point I was like "am I watching a fukken soap opera?:wtf:" The Sheik nikka aint dead, I am almost a "dun dun dun" noise when that was revealed. Ol'boy sweating that he isn't dead.

The wife is clearly just eye candy now, almost a throw away character ( I said almost :steviej:)

Bassam (Barry) is Muslim now? :comeon: But getting his drank on in the bar and on the street (:dahell:)

The retard sister showing up. The fukk the point of her? :comeon:

Ol'boy that plays Barry is a terrible fukken actor. Same performance every time.

That said I can't believe they were about to cast Mcnulty for Barry. :laughing:

:laff::laff::laff:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:beli::beli::beli::beli:

This show has officially entered the wack zone. At one point I was like "am I watching a fukken soap opera?:wtf:" The Sheik nikka aint dead, I am almost a "dun dun dun" noise when that was revealed. Ol'boy sweating that he isn't dead.

The wife is clearly just eye candy now, almost a throw away character ( I said almost :steviej:)

Bassam (Barry) is Muslim now? :comeon: But getting his drank on in the bar and on the street (:dahell:)

The retard sister showing up. The fukk the point of her? :comeon:

Ol'boy that plays Barry is a terrible fukken actor. Same performance every time.

That said I can't believe they were about to cast Mcnulty for Barry. :laughing:

:laff::laff::laff:
This show man....