Typing out smileys to non-iPhones unappreciation...

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
The point is this is a dumbass thread. In the meantime you better start hoping Apple stock doesnt keep falling. :laff:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Yall really need to stop the fukking flexing :laff: :laff: :laff:

Yall have the stepped on shyt, we got the A1 :win:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Lol calling the One a dumbass phone. My phone shyts all over your phone.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Iphone users continue to know nothing outside of apple products and have a general lack of knowledge about technology in general.
:russ:

:usure:

My 1st iPhone is the one I have now, before I was on android. Best choice I made. I find it funny yall shyt on iPhones but soon as somebody say something about your precious android yall get so butthurt :umad:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan: I know the struggle

i got a new rule. if a blue box dont come up we not texting :lolbron:

even hood nikkas got iphones now :russ: no excuse for you to be on some wack ass droid shyt

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
And quit saying Android like yall nikkas united :beli:

Majority of android phones still on old versions. Have fun waiting on them updates :stylin:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:usure:

My 1st iPhone is the one I have now, before I was on android. Best choice I made. I find it funny yall shyt on iPhones but soon as somebody say something about your precious android yall get so butthurt :umad:

:bryan: I know the struggle

i got a new rule. if a blue box dont come up we not texting :lolbron:

even hood nikkas got iphones now :russ: no excuse for you to be on some wack ass droid shyt
Now we struggling lol my phone cost just much as yours. Go ahead a dikride Apple. You can't name one thing your phone does better.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now we struggling lol my phone cost just much as yours. Go ahead a dikride Apple. You can't name one thing your phone does better.
it gets me more bytches

more hoes got iphone and they love using imessage and facetime and hoes love flirting with nikkas with iphone smileys :lolbron:

bytches dont rock with droid. yall just touching each others phones together to pass along video game strategies :troll: