Tyler, the Creator Mountain Dew Ad Pulled Due to Racism Controversy

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
"rachety negroes" :russ::russ::russ:

:what: why would he go hire random white people when he could put his nikkas on to make money?

:dead: them white people just felt guilty laughing at that shyt

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:blessed:

Maybe they'll pull his career next for demonic filth. I believe the symbolism behind the commercial is that the goat represents the devil and its the devil thats doing the crimes not the stereotypical black males. It was kinda deep when you think about it like that.

This is why you're one of the greatest posters ever :blessed:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
:dead:These nikkas made a living out of trolling...

All of the guys in the lineup are his friends/odd future members.... Was he supposed to go out and cast some white dudes just because? :wtf:

Them niqqas stay trolling :dead:.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoiWm0zjryQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoiWm0zjryQ[/ame]

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:blessed:

Maybe they'll pull his career next for demonic filth. I believe the symbolism behind the commercial is that the goat represents the devil and its the devil thats doing the crimes not the stereotypical black males. It was kinda deep when you think about it like that.

tumblr_mb3qq8CcKw1rasnhoo1_500.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I honestly didn't see it as racist at all. It was less funny than I thought it'd be but still. Can someone break down the racism?

Maybe it's cause I know what some of the members of OF look like that I could tell that they weren't just randoms. And Felicia the Goat is Tyler's instagram name, if I'm not mistaken.

I guess it's just a lot of shyt people wouldn't get if they didn't know who Tyler was. The fact that he regularly trolls people too could be factored into that.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I honestly didn't see it as racist at all. It was less funny than I thought it'd be but still. Can someone break down the racism?

Maybe it's cause I know what some of the members of OF look like that I could tell that they weren't just randoms. And Felicia the Goat is Tyler's instagram name, if I'm not mistaken.

I guess it's just a lot of shyt people wouldn't get if they didn't know who Tyler was. The fact that he regularly trolls people too could be factored into that.

i personally think it was just a white person over compensating cuz he felt guilty about laughing at that shyt