‘Tyler Perry’s Meet The Browns’ Guest actor talks about his “traumatic” experience on set.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
What did they say?

What Donald glover say

Donald-Glover-Mr.-Chocolate-Atlanta-Season-4-FX-Networks-scaled.webp

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

I knew about that banned boondocks episode but i didn’t know about Donald glover doing one,
Makes me wonder what the real opinion on Tyler perry is
On one hand he put folks on but it sounds like a lot of weird energy is around him

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I knew about that banned boondocks episode but i didn’t know about Donald glover doing one,
Makes me wonder what the real opinion on Tyler perry is
On one hand he put folks on but it sounds like a lot of weird energy is around him
That man writes EVERY script for EVERY show. You can literally wikipedia it and EVERY show he produces, he writes it and he directs it. Has a show called “Sistas” and has NO BLACK WOMEN writing/directing an episode :gucci:

And if you REALLY look at all the shows he has on BET, it’s on some weird shyt.

He is the Vince McMahon of his own studio where he needs ABSOLUTE power even if it affects the quality of the show/movie.

It’s not normal behavior.

When that man said he filmed a whole movie for Netflix in TWO weeks and took PRIDE in it that’s when I knew he was so far gone.

There is a reason the SAG have him on a “Do not work” list because he works his employees like slaves and pays them pennies.

Wild thing is, his movies/shows weren’t always like this to THIS extreme. Sure you had the first few Madea movies, but the stories were more balanced.

NOW he has made enough “fukk you” money to make whatever the fukk he wants and rule with an iron fist.

Last edited:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That man writes EVERY script for EVERY show. You can literally wikipedia it and EVERY show he produces, he writes it and he directs it. Has a show called “Sistas” and has NO BLACK WOMEN writing/directing an episode :gucci:

And if you REALLY look at all the shows he has on BET, it’s on some weird shyt.

He is the Vince McMahon of his own studio where he needs ABSOLUTE power even if it affects the quality of the show/movie.

It’s not normal behavior.

When that man said he filmed a whole movie for Netflix in TWO weeks and took PRIDE in it that’s when I knew he was so far gone.

There is a reason the SAG have him on a “Do not work

Wild thing is, his movies/shows weren’t always like this to THIS extreme. Sure you had the first few Madea movies, but the stories were more balanced.

NOW he has made enough “fukk you” money to make whatever the fukk he wants and rule with an iron fist.

It's disappointing because Tyler Perry is so talented and has endless resources. I salute to what he's accomplished, especially as a Black man.

He's a quantity over quality guy. His art pays the price for it, but people still see come out in doves for his stuff so why should he care to improve? lol

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
It's disappointing because Tyler Perry is so talented and has endless resources. I salute to what he's accomplished, especially as a Black man.

He's a quantity over quality guy. His art pays the price for it, but people still see come out in doves for his stuff so why should he care to improve? lol
And that’s the shyt that has me like :manny:

The game is the game..