Tyler Perry Passes “Madea” On To Actor Orlando Jones

Daps
i don't watch this shyt. so, if i'm mistaken, i apologize. i've never watched any of his shyt, unless a bytch i'm fukking with forces me to watch. i thought madea was a real woman, only tyler perry was playing the character.

am i wrong?

The character is woman, but the inherent running joke in the bit is that the audience can tell it's obviously a man. Like Sheneneh, Wanda, and the female body builder Jim Carey played. The character is terrible and should be thrown in the bushes, not handed down to ANYONE, but since he is handing it down, of course he would hand it down to a man.

Taking the emotion out of it: if someone did a tribute to In Living Color and reprised the "Homie don't play that" skit.....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL-Ou-nD7YM[/ame]

...would you complain that they didn't hire any child actors? Of course not, cuz those "kids" actually being adults is an inherent part of the bit.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Now jus hold the fukk ON :damn:....... thats different :whoa:

martin wasnt c00ning it out tho :whoa: :whoa:
So dressing like a female hoodrat named shenahnah, who drinks 40's and fukks with thugs named Lorenz, speaks broken ebonics, does hair and has a bad weave isn't c00ning it out? :mindblown:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: hollywood stay tryna put nikkas in dresses

Dave Chappelle knew what was up. :ohhh:

He sure did :damn:

00427.jpg