Tyler Herro

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Wtf are you talking about? Brandon Jennings put up 55 points in a game. And post prime D Rose even put up 50 just last year. Damn near any scorer can go off in a random game
Ban bet that Herro scores 70 points in an NBA game before his 23rd birthday then.

:comeon:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I've only seen highlights but he's not impressing me quite so much as some of y'all. That three-ball looks just okay for a 2-guard, and his ball-handling is decent but I don't think he has the speed to make that work against real NBA competition.

The most impressive thing was his touch. Those mid-range pullups and floaters were soft as hell. Just don't know whether he'll get those shots consistently at the next level. How many of Kyle Korver's shots would he get off if he were only 6'5"? And Herro doesn't look as good a shooter as Korver to me.

• Dap
Reactions: JIL

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Ok, that's ridiculous. What's the probability of Booker ever getting 70 again? Is the bar of potential one special night in your career?
No the bar is averaging 26 ppg and 7 apg for a full season like Booker did last year.

But y’all wanna be disingenuous and compare him to Corey Brewer.

If Herro is really the next Booker then he’ll average 25 plus in back to back seasons and I’ll happily eat crow. I don’t see it though.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Nah you just checked out after the Big 3 era old man.
I didn’t even wait till the Big 3 era ended. I tapped out in the middle of the Bulls/Heat Stan wars because nikkas was doing too much.

I’ve been ten toes down since John Sunvold and Bimbo Coles. But since I don’t got a Heat avi or sit around and argue with nikkas on the internet every week, I guess I don’t know shyt.

:mjlol: