Tyler Herro

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another UK player calipari under utilized. Breh really is WOAT high profile coach

Actually it’s quite the opposite. Tyler hero grew up and played in Wisconsin.

The fearlessness he currently has is bc calipari threw him to the wolves in pickup up games in order to get the bytchness out of his system. Dude had game but was soft when he stepped on campus.

Dude walked on campus with sperrys and polos and left looking like this

:russ:

Hero and booker are actually two of Cals best that he coached up in one year. Booker was the lowest rated recruit in his class at Ky as a 4 star. Was supposed a 2-3 yr player.

Cal got him to become a 1sr rounder after 1. For some reason he can’t win the championships :yeshrug: but he prepares them for the NBA. Which is his entire recruiting selling point.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually it’s quite the opposite. Tyler hero grew up and played in Wisconsin.

The fearlessness he currently has is bc calipari threw him to the wolves in pickup up games in order to get the bytchness out of his system. Dude had game but was soft when he stepped on campus.

Dude walked on campus with sperrys and polos and left looking like this

:russ:

Hero and booker are actually two of Cals best that he coached up in one year. Booker was the lowest rated recruit in his class at Ky as a 4 star. Was supposed a 2-3 yr player.

Cal got him to become a 1sr rounder after 1. For some reason he can’t win the championships :yeshrug: but he prepares them for the NBA. Which is his entire recruiting selling point.

nah Herros been the same brash dude. There’s videos on YouTube of him constantly talking sh1t in HS.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Devin Booker mentee Tyler Herro of Kentucky declares for NBA draft

Booker mentioned in March how he kept Herro's progress throughout the tournament and college basketball season on his radar.

"The only kid who I've watched kind of closely is Tyler Herro from Kentucky," Booker said. "I've kept in contact with him a little bit, through everything he's been through this season and he's locked in right now. So, we've had a short conversation and look forward to see how he plays in the tournament."

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah Herros been the same brash dude. There’s videos on YouTube of him constantly talking sh1t in HS.

definitely in Wisconsin but not everywhere. He just needed to bring it out against everybody.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Justise winslow still out here shooting under 40% and out with a back injury already

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Man I was hoping we'd be able to pick him. We did OK I think, but Herro is a baller..