Tyler Herro

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Not saying Herro doesn’t look like he should be a good player but it’s still hilarious that that this early you could say he could be the best American white since Bird and it’s not outlandish :mjlol:.

I mean just by shear odds you’d think there’d by one near superstar type or at least a guy who’s a solid top 10-15 guy for 5-6 years. I mean maybe that guy is Love in minny. Devin Booker With solid D and good longevity would do it.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Not saying Herro doesn’t look like he should be a good player but it’s still hilarious that that this early you could say he could be the best American white since Bird and it’s not outlandish :mjlol:.

I mean just by shear odds you’d think there’d by one near superstar type or at least a guy who’s a solid top 10-15 guy for 5-6 years. I mean maybe that guy is Love in minny. Devin Booker With solid D and good longevity would do it.
White boys don't do well around black boys

How do you expect one to rise to the top in America:mjlol:

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
He is real shifty and plays with style and a chip on his shoulder. He is going to give defenders a lot of trouble off the dribble.

He is a much better player than advertised out of Kentucky . He plays like I imagined Ben McLemore would have coming out of Kansas.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Kevin Love and Wally Szerbiak are really the only hurdles I can think of in his way.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

please no.

Use your googles. Watch a highlight.

just another guy*

Another reason why I take none of y’alls basketball talk seriously...

Nik Stauskas -2.0

Yes.... -2.0

He’ll wash out the league

y’all are witnesses