Tyler Herro

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
One of the three guys I'm looking at for the Sixers. High shooting potential, got the mechanics, clear touch and range. Forget his 3PT%, started the year really cold but has been 40% over his last 25 games. He's a 94%FT shooter. Could become an elite and versatile shooter in the future. Making 54%2PT is a nice indicator as well. Offers solid passing at the SG spot, willing ball mover, good bball IQ on both ends. High energy defender although he lacks tools.

Think there's high role player potential. Could become a solid starter someday.

Daystew

Legion of Boom
Daps
Reppin
Lexington, KY
UK fan so I’ve watched his maturation...

This dude has the most confidence from a white player I’ve seen in years, you can tell he’s spent his whole life playing with other black players, he sounds like a 2K voice actor, appropriated the swagger, but if you watched tonight when he hit that dagger...he’s fearless.

at best he’s a poor mans Kyle Korver from 3 with better defense at the next level. Solid 6th/7th man contributor is his ceiling.

Daystew

Legion of Boom
Daps
Reppin
Lexington, KY
One of the three guys I'm looking at for the Sixers. High shooting potential, got the mechanics, clear touch and range. Forget his 3PT%, started the year really cold but has been 40% over his last 25 games. He's a 94%FT shooter. Could become an elite and versatile shooter in the future. Making 54%2PT is a nice indicator as well. Offers solid passing at the SG spot, willing ball mover, good bball IQ on both ends. High energy defender although he lacks tools.

Think there's high role player potential. Could become a solid starter someday.

He would be great to slot in the Reddikk role there. Could be deadly with a PG like Simmons. My biggest gripe with Cal is his inability to scheme any open 3 for Herro.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
He would be great to slot in the Reddikk role there. Could be deadly with a PG like Simmons. My biggest gripe with Cal is his inability to scheme any open 3 for Herro.
Yep. I could see him having success early on here similar to Shamet. Redikk seems to be a great mentor for young shooters as well, Shamet learned a ton from him clearly and picked up a lot of little things from JJ in a short period of time

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another reason why I take none of y’alls basketball talk seriously...

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I could see him getting drafted maybe 2nd round, can be a chucker at times...

This is only from the few games I've seen of him, and I followed him a little bit before he got to Kentucky