Tyga smashing trannies out here?! EDIT: ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM ANOTHER TRANSEXUAL!

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My only retort is that...it's Tyga bruh. I really cant fathom a reason somebody would want to go through all that to lie on HIM of all people
No I get that. I'm not even saying the tranny is lying. I'm just saying that I take any story that evolves around texts like that with a grain of salt because it happened to me. Whether its a fukk nikka like Tyga or not. If a bytch did it to me and I'm just a regular guy (albeit a sexy nikka :mjpls:) then to think they wouldn't do it to a millionaire is a bit naive to me. That being said, he probably did do it though. I am in no way defending dude, just playing advocate to the action.
:yeshrug:

Dude's tattoos are the same :sas1:
Its probably him in the pictures then. The question would be if he sent them to the tranny or if the tranny got the pics from someone else and used the text app. If the tranny had an iphone, I'd be more inclined to think it is fukkery since they restrict so much on apple but im not copping pleas for this little creepy as nikka. Maybe he did fukk a tranny.
:scust:

Google put a stop to those apps every since honeycomb brehs. Fake call and text apps seriously try to use one on 4.01 -5.1.1...you could realistically get your hands on old software and find them but ain't nobody got time for that.
Nah breh, old apks still work and they still make new ones that are in the Play Store. I just checked off the strength of your comment if they took them down and they havent. Google is open source and people will always have that option to do so. iOS has way more restrictions and I'd be much more inclined to think it is legitimate if it was iMessage since you cant fabricate text unless its jailbroke (if even) but android is a free for all community. That shyt comes out the box with fukkery attached.
:francis:

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Tyga out here cuffin the young rich Kardashian and Chyna is a scorned ho...she got motive to pass them pics off....

No I get that. I'm not even saying the tranny is lying. I'm just saying that I take any story that evolves around texts like that with a grain of salt because it happened to me. Whether its a fukk nikka like Tyga or not.
:yeshrug:

Its probably him in the pictures then. The question would be if he sent them to the tranny or if the tranny got the pics from someone else and used the text app.

Nah breh, old apks still work and they still make new ones that are in the Play Store. I just checked off the strength of your comment if they took them down and they havent. Google is open source and people will always have that option to do so. iOS has way more restrictions but android is a free for all community.
:francis:

These nikkas quick to talk about shyt and not do any fact checking.....good lookin on the facts about the app

Its starting to look like they trying to smear old boy..

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
boiiiii

the phone number needs that confirmation stamp:patrice:

if thats his number,expect a few celebs to keep their distance:patrice:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I
Its probably him in the pictures then. The question would be if he sent them to the tranny or if the tranny got the pics from someone else and used the text app. If the tranny had an iphone, I'd be more inclined to think it is fukkery since they restrict so much on apple but im not copping pleas for this little creepy as nikka. Maybe he did fukk a tranny.

Even if it was on iPhone, there's nothing stopping the tranny from making a fake Apple ID and iMessaging herself off of that, then just assigning the correct phone number to the apple ID so it looks appears like the messages were sent from the number and not the Apple ID:yeshrug:

Daps
Tiger you bytch you :ufdup:

Tiger a dikk in the booty ass nikka :pachaha:

Tiger a stick his finger in a tranny but ass nikka:pacspit:

fukk you Tiger:wtb:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
thought crossed my mind, since this thread still on first page, while even if he didnt fukk this tranny, this is still some kardashian bullshyt to try to keep his name 'relevent' since his album went double recycle bin status.

them kardashian hoes know how to work the entertainment industry. no publicity is bad publicity :yeshrug:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
thought crossed my mind, since this thread still on first page, while even if he didnt fukk this tranny, this is still some kardashian bullshyt to try to keep his name 'relevent' since his album went double recycle bin status.

them kardashian hoes know how to work the entertainment industry. no publicity is bad publicity :yeshrug:

:ohhh: