Tyga smashing trannies out here?! EDIT: ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM ANOTHER TRANSEXUAL!

Bankroll.org

NFT GOD
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OVO PRE
holy fukk brehs it just blew my mind..can you imagine..this is true and Kris Jenner got wind of this from Kylie that theres a sex tape..somehow convince Tyga to drop the sex tape Kris brokers the deal and now they setting up for it to drop now

Albeit nasty...This nikka would honestly make some serious cash from it

Yes i am high as fukk but this could be a legit theory!

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the crazy shyt is this is actually real hahahahahahahahahaha fukkin tyga

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
dpnTT31.gif
:laff::laff::laff:
:russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why is nikkas like nah nah this aint true someone setting him up. Like rappers don't have a history of rappers fukking with trannies. Tyga fail ass is the poster boy for that shyt. And lets be real. Kylie looks like one her damn self with those silly ass lips/brick hard t*ts

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Why is nikkas like nah nah this aint true someone setting him up. Like rappers don't have a history of rappers fukking with trannies. Tyga fail ass is the poster boy for that shyt. And lets be real. Kylie looks like one her damn self with those silly ass lips/brick hard t*ts

The pics may be real...but lets not act like it aint possible that he sent them to somebody else and they trying to put them on to the trans like "blow up the spot....you will become famous too"

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The pics may be real...but lets not act like it aint possible that he sent them to somebody else and they trying to put them on to the trans like "blow up the spot....you will become famous too"

Like someone posted earlier, who is wasting all that time on Tyga? I don't even think a dumb broad like Blac Chyna is smart enough to hatch up something like this. Ya boy like tranny dikk. Deal with it