Two Years Game Pass Ultimate 71 Dollars (58 If You Never Did The Dollar Upgrade Special)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thanks it showed up for me after purchasing :whew:

oxOhWPV.png
:salute:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
No, you just do the upgrade and you're done. The Brazil thing is just getting cheap XBL

Alright well I've already got Xbl that I got for cheap but my only problem is that I can't find a spot to get it converted to Ultimate at the dollar a month deal since as far as I know, that isn't much of an option anymore since the major initial deal expired.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
it hasn’t expired...you can do it right thru the xbox/MS site so long as you haven’t done it before

Upgrade Your Xbox Live Gold Membership to Ultimate | Xbox

That's just the first month at a dollar. The other months would be at 15, if I'm not mistaken.

I know from time to time they offer the three month Ultimate pack, with three 1 dollar months until the regular subscription kicks in.

Am I reading that right, or will this convert all my remaining XBL months at 1 dollar per month?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's just the first month at a dollar. The other months would be at 15, if I'm not mistaken.

I know from time to time they offer the three month Ultimate pack, with three 1 dollar months until the regular subscription kicks in.

Am I reading that right, or will this convert all my remaining XBL months at 1 dollar per month?
The current deal is converting all. Look at my pic on the OP. I don't pay again until 2022

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM

when i did mine - it said my next charge is $14.99 on 8/5/2022.
so you should be good

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

other posters have had success after your post...the only other possible limitation is if you’ve had gamepass before

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
other posters have had success after your post...the only other possible limitation is if you’ve had gamepass before
If i got another year or 2 of LIVE is there a way to freak that into gamepass included or even paying $15 to "upgrade"

Cuz if that's possible it's time a nikka secures himself until 2024 :wow: