Two Years Game Pass Ultimate 71 Dollars (58 If You Never Did The Dollar Upgrade Special)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
1 week PureVPN Trial - .99
2 12 month Brazil XBL codes from CDKeys - 55.78
Ultimate upgrade - 14.99 (only $1 if first time)
Use VPN to pretend you're in Brazil to redeem codes
Free month per year for activating auto renew

Set calendar to stop auto renew on 8/2/2022
26 months of Ultimate - 71.76:eat:

Note: Tried to do more codes, it only allows 2 years.

UPDATE: It appears the best way to do this is cancel your current service, and wait until your service is totally off. Some people's code have been eaten. This has nothing to do with the foreign codes, but you don't want to have to make a up a story for MS when you call about it.

UPDATE 2: Person I know whose codes got eaten got the time back with help from MS. It's all good.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So do I need to create a new xbox account for this?
No. My XBL was expiring tomorrow, so I cancelled yesterday, had my account clear and did it today. The only hoop is using the VPN to fool redeem.microsoft.com into thinking you're in Brazil. That's it.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I just did the gold upgrade package they had way back when, so I got 3 years of Game pass for 1 dollar. Gold was on sale 99.99 for three years (when you add 3 month bonus to 12 month card plus renew bonus).

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
No. My XBL was expiring tomorrow, so I cancelled yesterday, had my account clear and did it today. The only hoop is using the VPN to fool redeem.microsoft.com into thinking you're in Brazil. That's it.
Can't you get caught for this? :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I regret only doing 1 year instead of 3 when they had the $1 deal switchover from gold now that I’m certain I’m gonna stay w/ xbox next gen...hopefully a decent deal comes along that doesn’t require all this extra fukkery...I’d easily pay the $70 for a 2 year extension if this was for the US

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
M$ gone hit y’all with a ban hammer.
No, this method has been a thing since last gen.
I regret only doing 1 year instead of 3 when they had the $1 deal switchover from gold now that I’m certain I’m gonna stay w/ xbox next gen...hopefully a decent deal comes along that doesn’t require all this extra fukkery...I’d easily pay the $70 for a 2 year extension if this was for the US
Usually whoever post the deal gives a detailed description on what to do. Go check it out if you serious...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Usually whoever post the deal gives a detailed description on what to do. Go check it out if you serious...

usually you stupidly state the obvious...no change here

my discomfort w/ using this method has nothing to do w/ a perceived sense of “difficulty”

I would just personally feel more comfortable using a method that’s sanctioned for US members as already implied

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Found this online where others are doing it. Tried for myself. Played several hours of Destiny last night. Online now. So far so good.

I doubt there is any after the fact auditing of XBL codes. For what? The website is the obstacle, which we beat with the VPN.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They won't ban you for it.

If you're in the US and want another way to get GamePass Ultimate, sign up for Microsoft Rewards and you'll eventually max out your account. If you get ya family on it, you can get an extra 5,000 points a month.

:salute:
I usually get my XBL with MS Reward points, but they took away the 1 year offer, and jacked up the points for one and 3 months.