Two hours into the Evil Within 2 and it shyts on the first and most horror games of the last decade

Daps
Reppin
i'm up to chapter 6 so far and damn such a thrilling experience. It is semi-open world, and i'm having fun exploring the shyt out of it.

of course i picked survival difficulty so enemies are piece of cake. Only thing lacking are boss fights. They are not as epic as most games (think UC type of boss fights), but do get the job done.

The game reminds me so much of RE4 with TLOU style stealth added in. Love exploring the game, such a difference from RE7 where you are going straight from A to B till the finish. Exploring the city really does add a whole new element to the survival horror genre. It definitely seems like a long game as well.

Don't get fooled by reviews. Most gamers are/have enjoyed the experience of this game compared to most horror games. And this is coming from someone that hated the first game. A huge leap from the first.

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
I just beat it tonight, really liked it. Surprised they
didn't throw Ruvik in as a stinger; I don't think he was mentioned in the whole game.

For those that didn't see it, there's a funny, 4th-wall breaking moment you can see if you backtrack to O'Neil before the Harbinger fight: