Two hours into the Evil Within 2 and it shyts on the first and most horror games of the last decade

Daps
Reppin
Damn..this game feels like a fresh breath of air. The game is a huge jump from the garbage that is the first one. Almost like the improvement from UC1 to UC2.

I feel like I'm playing a mix of Silent Hill and TLOU.

I hope it stay like this. I haven't played a great horror game in years. And loving every second of this one.

Daps
Reppin
That's weird cause the ign/Gamespot reviews made it sound as if it was a step back

Gotta check it out for self tho before I drop an opinion.

If you're a fan of the old silent Hill games, you'll like it trust me. While reviews have been around the 8 range, they all agree that it is better than the first one.

First one was fire. This one is also fire

First one had no direction.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you're a fan of the old silent Hill games, you'll like it trust me. While reviews have been around the 8 range, they all agree that it is better than the first one.

First one had no direction.
Had plenty of direction if you knew what was going on.

This new game is alot less mysterious because you go into the game understanding the twist of the first game

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Damn..this game feels like a fresh breath of air. The game is a huge jump from the garbage that is the first one. Almost like the improvement from UC1 to UC2.

I feel like I'm playing a mix of Silent Hill and TLOU.

I hope it stay like this. I haven't played a great horror game in years. And loving every second of this one.

After reading your quick review, i went and copped the game today...

Game is A1 status... I'm only 2 hours into though. The mechanics is great; it does have that TLOU feel for sure. It actually makes me want to play the first one, which I have yet to play either.

dap+rep

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm Gonna cop down the line.

The first was not a good game. Probably my biggest let down of this Gen.

Patches don't fix how bad the game got after chapter 10. Or how terrible and nonsensical the story was. Or how ass some of the bosses were.