Twitter seems to be advertising only Trump ads and are promoting #comradekamala. Elon is trying to influence the election. How is this legal

bnew

Veteran
Daps
@bnew thats a long way to say yes he was banned

yes for violating their terms of services, in fact he was on a special list not to be auto suspended because his tweets kept violating their terms of services. he was getting special treatment for years while people who reposted his tweets word for word were getting suspended,

Original story: In the past, Twitter has said that incitements to violence from world leaders like President Donald Trump should be treated differently from those made by the rest of us. This week, that policy was shown to clear effect when the social media network banned the @SuspendThePres account and ordered it to delete a tweet. Its crime? Tweeting the exact same words used by Trump a day earlier.

Further Reading​

Twitter clarifies special rules for tweets by world leaders like Trump

The experiment began on May 29 when a Twitter account was repurposed as a bot with a single mission: to copy Trump's tweets verbatim and see how long it would take to get banned.
This account will tweet what the President tweets. Let’s see if it gets suspended for violating twitters TOS. Follow along with this social experiment. Report any tweets that violate the rules. Thank you.
— Will they suspend me? (@SuspendThePres) May 30, 2020

The next thing the account tweeted was a copy of Trump's infamous "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" missive. When the president issued that tweet, it was, in fact, sufficient for Twitter's moderation to kick in. Trump's tweet is still viewable behind a "click to view" barrier. But three days after repeating that same call to shoot at protestors, @SuspendThePres got a Twitter timeout, along with an order to take down the offending message:

Experiment Update - Well it finally happened. Took longer than expected. 12 hour suspension and had to delete the offending tweet. Here’s the screenshots @suspendthepres. Will post to the account when suspension is lifted. pic.twitter.com/wvKV9HDKBn
— Bizarre Lazar (@BizarreLazar) June 1, 2020

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Elon been goin ham to influence the election for Trump in hopes of securing more government funding.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Ellie Quinlan Houghtaling/

August 23, 2024/11:58 a.m. ET

Trump Suddenly Looks Very Afraid of Being Sued by Taylor Swift​

Donald Trump now wants nothing to do with the A.I. images he shared just a few days ago.​

Donald Trump speaking

Rebecca Noble/Getty Images

Donald Trump is trying to brush off the fact that he shared A.I.-generated images of Taylor Swift endorsing his campaign to his Truth Social account earlier this week, now claiming that he doesn’t know “anything about them.”

“I don’t know anything about them, other than somebody else generated them,” Trump told Fox Business correspondent Gary Trimble after his campaign event in Asheboro, North Carolina, on Wednesday. “I didn’t generate them.”

One fabricated image shared by Trump of the notoriously litigious pop star had Swift clad in red, white, and blue, posing like Uncle Sam before an American flag emblazoned with the text: “Taylor wants YOU to vote for Donald Trump.”

“I accept!” Trump captioned the image.

Another Swift-related post shared by the former president depicted a group of women marching in “Swifties for Trump” shirts (the post was labeled satire by its creator).

If Trump truly can’t tell the difference between an A.I. generated image and a genuine photograph, especially one that’s doctored to illustrate a campaign endorsement, then that’s a significant problem. But it’s far from the only A.I.-generated image that Trump has shared in recent weeks. Shortly after he began posting to his Twitter account—the first time he’d done so in earnest since the January 6 riot—the former president shared an A.I.-generated video of himself and X owner Elon Musk dancing.

Still, Trump warned Trimble, “A.I. is always very dangerous.”

“Somebody came out. They said, ‘Oh look at this,’” Trump attempted to explain to the reporter on Wednesday. “These were all made up by other people. A.I. is always very dangerous in that way.”

It’s not the first time this summer that Trump has obsessed over Swift. During a closed-door meeting between Trump and House Republicans in June—his first visit to Capitol Hill since before the January 6 insurrection—Trump insisted on discussing the pop phenom, lamenting that she might endorse President Joe Biden while he was still in the race. Days before the meeting, Variety reported that Trump had spoken at length about Swift in a one-on-one interview, describing her as “unusually beautiful.”

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When google got sued it was discovered when u type in shythead (donald trump) Kamala comes up. May be fixed now but that was a cpl weeks ago. Both sides are cheating and it’s sad.

I saw it on Twitter about two weeks ago it was a pretty big deal. I’m sure it’s fixed now but I watch right and left news cycles it’s a trip to see the dichotomy in real time. Millions of people on both sides follow a narrative and have no idea what the other side is hearing. Never seen nothing like it.

Man that’s just my opinion based on zero trust for either side. They all criminals and none of em have black americans interest. Trump been cheating at life since the 70s. Dems stole it from Bernie in everybody face.

Everything is a psyop each side has the perfect excuse
Just straight up spreading bullshyt to justify your narrative. What the hell is wrong with some of you?