Twitter liberals mad that CACklemore is not supporting genocide joe

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

With Macklemore's millions of followers on social media—21 million on X (formerly Twitter) and 5.7 million on Instagram—if enough fans follow suit and don't vote for Biden it could have a real impact on the election in battleground states where the margins between Biden and Donald Trump are razor thin.

People have taken to X to criticize Macklemore for saying he won't vote for Biden, with many sharing their concern that this could result in Trump winning the election.

"It's easy for your white, straight male ass to say your not voting for Biden and encourage others to vote undecided. You won't suffer from a Trump presidency, but my Black community will," one person wrote.
"You're right about a lot of what you say in this song @macklemore. Except the part about not voting for Biden. If you don't vote Biden, then Trump wins. Trump will be worse for Palestinians than Joe is, and he's going to end democracy in America," said another.

"i am begging you all to watch the whole thing. with macklemore saying he's not voting for biden in his new song, i fear more people will not vote. please remember: not voting = a vote for trump. voting 3rd party = a vote for trump. i need you all to understand this. PLEASE!!" a third person said on X.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Been doing it for ages. Song ain't hitting with us Black Americans so they in distress mode. 😂😂😂

W7LVrZn.jpeg

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
"It's easy for your white, straight male ass to say your not voting for Biden and encourage others to vote undecided. You won't suffer from a Trump presidency, but my Black community will," one person wrote.

That’s a white person who said my black community?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs Irish, The Irish are the LONE country in the west that has stood the fukk up for non western people.

Not surprised Buddy not with the blind American support for Israel.

Idk about this thread though. Cac right wingers are in full step with the genocidal state of Israel

Why ive never seen you say anything about any black rappers on here yet you know about macklemore and his ethnicity? The nerve of this clown trying to police around blackness on here. :mjlol: another fraud exposed.