Twitter is now known as X

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
All the jokes aside, I’m assuming he has always had a plan for his app X like WeChat and buying Twitter was just a quick move to accelerate having billions of users signed up and at the same time get rid of Twitter as a competitor

All his moves make sense to destroying Twitter rep and brand now, and eventually his app will already have millions/billions of users to build from

:yeshrug:
Do you have any real world experience in tech or branding?

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
What’s keeping Twitter alive is that it’s still the best social media site of it’s kind. Every single Twitter competitor has failed, including Zuckerberg’s Safeway Select version. :mjlol:

People will complain about how much they hate Twitter, and they’ll still keep using it. And that was already a thing before Musk bought it.

Changing the name will have no effect on this. These tech companies change their name all the time anyway. Facebook changed to Meta and nobody gave a fukk. People still call it Facebook anyway.
Especially if you're into sports news. There's literally nothing else

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@brettdash_

A "Tweet" is now officially referred to as a "Xeet" according to X's new help center page.

3:16 PM · Jul 24, 2023

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All the jokes aside, I’m assuming he has always had a plan for his app X like WeChat and buying Twitter was just a quick move to accelerate having billions of users signed up and at the same time get rid of Twitter as a competitor

All his moves make sense to destroying Twitter rep and brand now, and eventually his app will already have millions/billions of users to build from

:yeshrug:
Or you could just create duplicate accounts in the new app from the data you already own instead of killing your own worldwide global brand you spent billions on. We just saw Threads/IG do that :comeon:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The other billionaires need to cull dude

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

So he wants Twitter to compete with Venmo and/or Onlyfans. Venmo maybe as a source of payment, though I can’t see people giving their bank account to Twitter. Venmo is already mostly private.

I honestly, not even joking think he wants to compete with Onlyfans. It’s set up for easier interaction, the Hoes are already there, and the name is X.