Twitter is going in on dozens of scams Shaun King was apart of

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
How do you shyt on Shaun king when you support Tariq Nasheed? :russ::lolbron: Thecoli.com

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
How do you shyt on Shaun king when you support Tariq Nasheed? :russ::lolbron: Thecoli.com
Tariq kinda upfront about it. You can't get mad at a dude who wears what he is on his sleeve:yeshrug:, going back to his mackin' days, he has a tangible product as well. :mjtf: Besides, you nikkas overpay for Gucci, designer and brand goods, act like you ain't putting money in your oppressor and children's pockets brehs.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Tariq kinda upfront about it. You can't get mad at a dude who wears what he is on his sleeve:yeshrug:, does going heback to his mackin' days, he has a tangible product as well. :mjtf:
Upfront about what? That’s he’s a fraud who scams ppl with his pseudo woke bullshyt? If so, what does that say about the ppl who still follow him ? :patrice:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been lightly following this guy since he graduated Morehouse and became a pastor in Atlanta. He has been in some type of controversy ever since then. I guess where there’s smoke, there must be fire.
Read the first sentence and know buddy ain't bout shyt. Atlanta is scammer central, aka hustling central, aka clout chasing central.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Upfront about what? That’s he’s a fraud who scams ppl with his pseudo woke bullshyt? If so, what does that say about the ppl who still follow him ? :patrice:
This thread is about a cac vulture making bank off black folks fraudulently and your inclination is to play the the "what about the black frauds" nikka, Tariq is a black man, I don't think the man is a fraud, not like Shaun is, at the very least you can expect a product from the nikka, that makes the nikka a capitalist and hustler, no different than white designers overcharging you nikkas for goods.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This thread is about a cac vulture making bank off black folks fraudulently and your inclination is to play the the "what about the black frauds" nikka, Tariq is a black man, I don't think the man is a fraud, not like Shaun is, at the very least you can expect a product from the nikka, that makes the nikka a capitalist and hustler, no different than white designers overcharging you nikkas for goods.
giphy.gif
:russ: