Twitter is going in on dozens of scams Shaun King was apart of

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I like the lane he's in now where he raises awareness to things you might not hear about otherwise
I will acknowledge that he does good work and that includes working towards goals that help black people but I've always questioned his motives and how he operates. I dont give the benefit of the doubt to anybody let alone everybody...some people got to earn it.

I'm assuming yall didn't hear about the Clarrissa Brooks incident where she called Shaun King out of the nature of his donations and where they are going and the guy basically instigated a social media attack campaign against a black woman cause she dared to ask where people's money was going...
:childplease:
That's not respectable.

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He ain’t putting a gun to these dummies heads. As long as he continues exposing these CACs :yeshrug:
I don’t gAF if he’s a white man or whatever he stays getting CACs pissed off.

Why don’t these twitter finger blacks do exposes on these CACs that’s killing us out here???
Yea its cool that a white man pretending to be black scams black people? As long as he pisses off cacs? The fukk is wrong with you?:russ:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Haiphong__845x400%20%281%29.jpg

:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Smart for that lady to make a video otherwise she'd be called a russian bot :mjpls:
Shaun King has to be one of the more polarizing people on black twitter
From people thinking he's white, to these scams, to alot of people vouching for him from the morehouse days
It's like all over the place
It's tough because being an activist is like a full time job but really a person who monetizes their activism can't really be trusted
Deray bought a whole mansion off his BLM days, Tariq Nasheed was just in Greece and Amafi Cost giving those Hidden Colors dollars right back to Cac
not sure how you police it
I support him for calling out injustice... but theres too many instances of other black activists calling me out for me to be skeptical of his whole financial shell game he's playing.

Something is up with that dude...

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Smart for that lady to make a video otherwise she'd be called a russian bot :mjpls:
Shaun King has to be one of the more polarizing people on black twitter
From people thinking he's white, to these scams, to alot of people vouching for him from the morehouse days
It's like all over the place
It's tough because being an activist is like a full time job but really a person who monetizes their activism can't really be trusted
Deray bought a whole mansion off his BLM days, Tariq Nasheed was just in Greece and Amafi Cost giving those Hidden Colors dollars right back to Cac
not sure how you police it

On one hand, I do recognize that people have to make a living, but profiting off people's pain is just so sleazy to me.