Twitter going in on Prince Phillip's death lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Queen Victoria is their great-great-grandmother. :francis:

royal-fmaily-tree.png

Furthermore, Queen Victoria is the grandmother to most of the European aristocracy. They all married their cousins. shyt is so weird.

Keeping the bloodline in the family.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
I'm so happy dude is already 74 years old. With all the mcdonalds he eats, i'll get to clown him and troll his supporters on his death day within the next 5 to 10 years tops.
:yeshrug:

Man this bugs the hell outta me. Trump is still kicking at 74 eating that trash ass diet while a breh doing the same thing drops dead at 56.:francis:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
On God thats what they get for fukkin with ours

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Queen Victoria is their great-great-grandmother. :francis:

royal-fmaily-tree.png

Furthermore, Queen Victoria is the grandmother to most of the European aristocracy. They all married their cousins. shyt is so weird.
3rd cousins... From a DNA standpoint they share less than 2%.

From historical perspective it's not that weird. It happened throughout royal families all over the planet.

However, some of my third cousins are some of my closest cousins. So in today's world, yeah doesn't seem right.

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Keeping the bloodline in the family.

Yup and call it "keeping the bloodline pure". Bloodline is tainted as hell :mjlol:

i wouldnt be surprised if they had to move his grave cause people keep pissing on it

his wax statue already had to be moved cause people kept punching it in the face :mjlol:

You already know. Grave gonna constantly be desecrated. They better bury him without any markers and keep it moving.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Yup and call it "keeping the bloodline pure". Bloodline is tainted as hell :mjlol:

You already know. Grave gonna constantly be desecrated. They better bury him without any markers and keep it moving.
Better yet, cremate the nikka