Twitter deleting fake accounts of bots pretending to be black Trump supporters

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:sas2:

Twitter banned a network of fake accounts pretending to be Black people leaving the Democratic party to support Trump

Twitter recently took action against a network of fake accounts posing as Black people supporting Trump, the company said this week.

Three accounts were reportedly taken down for violating Twitter's rules on spam, NBC News first reported. At least five tweets from the accounts, which used Black men's photos as their profile pictures, went viral with over 10,000 retweets.

One of those accounts, @WentDemToRep, received over 13,000 retweets on a post claiming to have become a Republican after witnessing Black Lives Matter protests over the summer. Its profile picture was stolen from a Dutch model's Instagram page, NBC's Ben Collins reported.

Another account, @KRON619, used a stock photo of a Black man as its profile picture and tweeted "I left the Dems last month cuz I finally saw their racism." It received over 12,000 retweets.

Both accounts have since been suspended for violating Twitter's rules against spam, a Twitter spokesperson confirmed to Business Insider.

Twitter has been taking increasing action against accounts that violate its policies on coordinated inauthentic behavior ahead of the 2020 election. The company suspended 7,000 accounts that circulated content related to the QAnon conspiracy theory last month, many of which violated its policy against running multiple accounts at once.

In June, Twitter said it shut down three networks of more than 170,000 accounts spreading propaganda from China, Russia, and Turkey, calling them a "targeted attempt to undermine the public conversation."

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I've seen several of them. They are prolific on Twitter. You can always tell. If the person's whole persona is #WW1GG1 #MAGA #TRUMP2020 #ANTIBLM stuff like that, they are most likely a hired propaganda bot. They usually only have one picture that looks very generic and usually of just the face.

Also, their timeline is literally NOTHING BUT POLITICS. Its either retweeting politics or posting generic political slogans in support of trump, anti-BLM, and anti-antifa.

They also hire folks overseas for this shyt. You'll see a fukking Balarabe Abdullahi from Nigeria has a lot to say about how Trump is good for us. They also seemed to have hired a lot of Indians.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I've seen several of them. They are prolific on Twitter. You can always tell. If the person's whole persona is #WW1GG1 #MAGA #TRUMP2020 #ANTIBLM stuff like that, they are most likely a hired propaganda bot. They usually only have one picture that looks very generic and usually of just the face.

Also, their timeline is literally NOTHING BUT POLITICS. Its either retweeting politics or posting generic political slogans in support of trump, anti-BLM, and anti-antifa.

They also hire folks overseas for this shyt. You'll see a fukking Balarabe Abdullahi from Nigeria has a lot to say about how Trump is good for us. They also seemed to have hired a lot of Indians.
This is why I say the agents have infiltrated here. Show me one black person you know in real life that's not voting but talks about politics everyday trying to convince other black folk to not vote. Those that don't care for politics ain't talking about that shyt everyday passionately.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is why I say the agents have infiltrated here. Show me one black person you know in real life that's not voting but talks about politics everyday trying to convince other black folk not not vote. Those that don't care for politics ain't talking about that shyt everyday passionately.
Thing that makes me weary is the severe distain for Democrats and nonchalant attitude towards Republicans. They will often concede good things Trump has done but won't give ANY credit for anything Democrats do. You can list 20 good things a Dem or Biden does and they will dismiss them all, and give no credit.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Thing that makes me weary is the severe distain for Democrats and nonchalant attitude towards Republicans. They will often concede good things Trump has done but won't give ANY credit for anything Democrats do. You can list 20 good things a Dem or Biden does and they will dismiss them all, and give no credit.
Exactly!!! The fact that they avoid threads like this that shows it's bots online pretending to be black Trump supporters yet there's zero outrage from the vote dissuading bothsiders is all the proof you need that they're here.

Look how deep they are in that Kamala thread and she said nothing wrong.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

thats what makes them so obvious :heh:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
This is why I say the agents have infiltrated here. Show me one black person you know in real life that's not voting but talks about politics everyday trying to convince other black folk not not vote. Those that don't care for politics ain't talking about that shyt everyday passionately.

facts

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing that makes me weary is the severe distain for Democrats and nonchalant attitude towards Republicans.

"B-b-but we have no smoke for Republicans because they're not trying to court black people!"

Meanwhile Trump has been calling himself the realest since Lincoln for months, has repeatedly bragged about getting a higher percentage of the black vote in 2016 than the last three Republican nominees, and actually expects to get 30% of the black vote this time.