Twitter Beef: All the shots rappers have taken at each other (Post Screenshots)

Daps
This could've been a major industry wide thing: movies, music, tv, etc. Just start compiling tweets from celebrities saying sucka shyt at their now peers and/or bosses. I ain't mad tho :manny:

That said, biggest thing to happen in hip hop in 2013 :laff:

:salute:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
we callin them lames.. and WE ARE RIGHT!

but can you imagine if this existed in the 90's?? wheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Two things I gather from this event

1) if the rappers talked about in these old tweets are offended, then they are sensitive as hell. All Rick Ross or T.I. have to say is, come to work on time employee.

2) these rappers really try to hard to be "shocking" and "funny" and they are not. Also this is the "look at me!!! Please!!! I'm important!!!! Look at what I'm doin!!!" Generation

Oh there is a 3rd thing,

Shutting the fukk up is a lost art

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Reason Drake and J Cole dont have anything is because they were already on the comeup in 09ish when twitter got poppin, couldnt be talkin reckless :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
Why is it that no matter what these rappers do, people defend their lameness and continue to buy in to their corny actions?

Schoolboy Q just told a kid in high school on Twitter a few months ago that he's broke and making no money. Now he's saying that his old tweets about rappers were just him being young back then? :mindblown:

What is this young excuse? nikkas are quick to call anybody who doesn't like them haters, regardless of age, but if these rappers were young and hating heavy as a lot of them were, now it's "I was young man, shyt has changed since then." What changed? You got a deal, a little money and now have to play nice for the industry? :leon:

These rappers are so corny and fake, and they don't want anything to change that view of them. :patrice: