TwitchCon diversity panel deluged with racist chat

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is why I stopped streaming

I played elder scrolls online when it came out and posted about something about the game on one of they forums (this is why I never visist shyt outside the coli) and they disagreed with my post (on some neogaf shyt) and found my youtube channel which has some game play videos and I woke up to all my videos, even ones years old just spammed with racist comments in the youtube section from people from that forum. These inbreds really get off on this shyt or something

All Star
Daps
Racist trolls are just that... trolls. Ignore them, or just troll them back.

I do it on occasion on when I have time. The common denominator amongst them is that they're never the brightest crayon in the box. They just want attention and when you show them it AFFECTS you... game over.

If you're going to respond, be passive aggressive. Nothing pisses them off more than engaging someone, but not being able to elicit an angry response out of them.

Take control of the conversation because they're usually limited on vocabulary (roughly 2nd-4th grade) and will just hurl the same, mean elementary insults at you :sadcam:. (Sticks and stones) Eventually they get frustrated and you'll notice they shift their attention to... the dumbass who feeds into their trolling.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I don't agree with this 'diversity panel' or 'call to diversity' type initiatives. If blacks, whites, and Asians are to come together and play videos then it should happen organically. These liberal agendas seem so forced.

In the FGC (fighting game community) you have a ton of black and Asian and non-white people who play Street Fighter, Tekken, Smash Bros., etc. No one makes issue of their race or anything.

I haven't really articulated my point properly but whatever. People will get mad I'm sure.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I find these racist trolls funny as fukk cuz you know half of them wouldn't say that shyt in real life. It's the same when you go on ps4 and there's a good looking girl on there on ps live and losers are asking her to show her titties and bust it open basically verbally sodimizing her. I pay no mind to them since there all cac hobbits who have social anxiety issues in the real world.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
damn, i was about to set up a stream. I'm gonna do it anyway and just be militant :pachaha:
Nah let them do their thing. As long as you make a profit off them and don't compromise yourself who gives a shyt.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
bump... a big majority of brehs that still stream on twitch and youtube and never called their chat out on there racist are most likely c00ns

Prime fukking example of this

@bdizzle they never going to learn

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The dude who the emote is based off,Trihex, of pretty much gave them the go ahead to use it. Twitch got hella c00ns.