Twitch Thots are about to FEAST!!

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:stopitslime: what's stopping you from doing all this now?

everyone always acts like this camming shyt is so 'easy'. even with the thots, there's a lot of competition, and you're really gonna need to find a special niche to be successful.
A wife, a kid, a 6 figure job and approaching retirement with a massive pension...

I don't need to be doing shyt like this...

Its a solid side hustle though for those that need one...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This twitch thottery is a legit hustle...

If I was a young nikka I'd buy a group of hoes a wii, super smash brothers and a camcorder...Just tell them to sit around the TV in tank-tops and play that shyt all day...

Internet nerds are the biggest most gullible simps, I don't even consider them men, some sad and pathetic subhuman waste group like incels...

I gladly take their money though...

Digital/virtual pimping :patrice:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Digital/virtual pimping :patrice:
Pimping always been profitable breh...

Its the oldest hustle in the book, all that's needed is swag and a strong pimp hand...

nikkas act like its hard to convince a hoe instead of shaking ya ass on this street corner waiting for a dikk to suck I'll pay you whatever you make for doing that to play this wii for an hour...

It don't even need to be a bad bytch, these internet nerds thirst over the most basic bytches...A heron fiend white girl that don't yet look like a zombie will probably make a killin on that shyt and you don't even have to pay her...
but that bytch will probably end up stealing and flipping the Wii...:francis:

Hoes are a double edged sword...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
there be some pretty hot girls on MFC/Chaturbate, struggling with 6 viewers and shyt. then some other girl's doing backflips onto a dildo, with 1000's of viewers raining tokens on her. it ain't even enough to be a hot naked girl on the internet no more. you have to be entertaining and engage with your audience

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
A wife, a kid, a 6 figure job and approaching retirement with a massive pension...

I don't need to be doing shyt like this...

Its a solid side hustle though for those that need one...

Approaching retirement? Are you near 55 or 60?