Reppin
Chicago
myTHXJYEHA_PX14dvDjVLpezZkI=.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Continuing its trend of copying cam girls. Twitch is inroducing subscriber only mode. Lets be honest this only gonna benefit one type of streamer.

‪ https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/26/18759995/twitch-subscriber-only-streams-chat-events-membership-fee‬

twitch has had an subscriber only mode for years

but I do hate twitch new policies.. just like most far left liberal companies it OD's on feminist and gay rights and a straight person cant even open dialogue on their podcasts about it without probably getting a ban

a female streamer said another male streamer RAPED HER, this was found to be FALSE ALLEGATIONS and the male streamer now has a law suit against that female streamer for slander

but the female streamer is ALLOWED TO STILL STREAM EVEN AFTER THIS

but male straight streamers get banned all the time for the slightest shyt

example

if im a streamer and some girls in a bikini pop up on youtube while im streaming and watching, a high chance I get banned for 3 days or some shyt

while twitch girls can have most they titties and ass out and just reap the rewards

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
twitch has had an subscriber only mode for years

but I do hate twitch new policies.. just like most far left liberal companies it OD's on feminist and gay rights and a straight person cant even open dialogue on their podcasts about it without probably getting a ban

a female streamer said another male streamer RAPED HER, this was found to be FALSE ALLEGATIONS and the male streamer now has a law suit against that female streamer for slander

but the female streamer is ALLOWED TO STILL STREAM EVEN AFTER THIS

but male straight streamers get banned all the time for the slightest shyt

example

if im a streamer and some girls in a bikini pop up on youtube while im streaming and watching, a high chance I get banned for 3 days or some shyt

while twitch girls can have most they titties and ass out and just reap the rewards

They had subscriber chat, but this is for subscriber viewing only.

I agree with everything you said, but half blame goes to these lames who pay for these chicks.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This twitch thottery is a legit hustle...

If I was a young nikka I'd buy a group of hoes a wii, super smash brothers and a camcorder...Just tell them to sit around the TV in tank-tops and play that shyt all day...

Internet nerds are the biggest most gullible simps, I don't even consider them men, some sad and pathetic subhuman waste group like incels...

I gladly take their money though...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
This twitch thottery is a legit hustle...

If I was a young nikka I'd buy a group of hoes a wii, super smash brothers and a camcorder...Just tell them to sit around the TV in tank-tops and play that shyt all day...

Internet nerds are the biggest most gullible simps, I don't even consider them men, some sad and pathetic subhuman waste group like incels...

I gladly take their money though...
:stopitslime: what's stopping you from doing all this now?

everyone always acts like this camming shyt is so 'easy'. even with the thots, there's a lot of competition, and you're really gonna need to find a special niche to be successful.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:stopitslime: what's stopping you from doing all this now?

everyone always acts like this camming shyt is so 'easy'. even with the thots, there's a lot of competition, and you're really gonna need to find a special niche to be successful.

It really isn’t.

All you need, is to grind; my ex had over 10k followers on instagram with Indians begging her to come to fukkin Hyderabad:russ:

You can easily convert that to a twitch following if you have the setup and are constantly engaging with these simps.