Twitch Streamer Sexually Assaulted by what looks like a Professional Indian

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I've been assaulted and held against my will, so as a female, that's a difficult decision.

If she fights back hard there's a good chance he may do some serious physical damage to her.

The average woman isn't gonna be able to defeat the average man. Most women choose to just walk away instead of potentially getting killed.

I understand. Here's what you do.

1. Train.
2. Fight back.
3. Don't miss.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I've been assaulted and held against my will, so as a female, that's a difficult decision.

If she fights back hard there's a good chance he may do some serious physical damage to her.

The average woman isn't gonna be able to defeat the average man. Most women choose to just walk away instead of potentially getting killed.
What they do that for?

:lupe:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Sorry, you had to go through that. Do you carry a weapon now?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been caught.

F5zEwU3bEAAgX0C

good!

wish someone had rolled up and punched him in his throat on the spot tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im sorry,but that Lady was WEAK! Why not slap the shyt out that nygga, scratch his face or something...Dig your keys in his eyes...shyt,SCREAM!

THAT whining just turn them creeps on more

bcuz in general women are WEAKER than men…muthafukkin news flash…if he was prone to violence then her trying to fight back wouldn’t have necessarily done anything other than trigger him to harm her even further…as it was, luckily dude was simply scared away by another man showing up

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
bcuz in general women are WEAKER than men…muthafukkin news flash…if he was prone to violence then her trying to fight back wouldn’t have necessarily done anything other than trigger him to harm her even further…as it was, luckily dude was simply scared away by another man showing up
I'm sorry,I'm just picturing MY people's getting walked down by that dude and it would've went completely different.

I guess Dudes do that shyt with women they know they can get away with

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I'm sorry,I'm just picturing MY people's getting walked down by that dude and it would've went completely different.

I guess Dudes do that shyt with women they know they can get away with
You’re a idiot damn how dense are you

Victim blaming and calling women weak

You’re definitely the weak one

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I understand but I also understand everyone is not “built” like that nor should they realistically be expected to be