Twisted Metal gets series order from writers of Deadpool & Zombieland, Premieres July 27th *NO SPOILERS*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
8-EA395-A6-ECE0-40-F4-8-C7-C-C59-AA909-B483.jpg

BC6-BEBE3-FA66-480-B-805-A-1-DA744305-C7-B.jpg

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tone is a little off. I wanted a more Twisted Metal Black atmosphere, but this seems a little goofy like the original games were. I'll still check it out tho.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The cinematography and character designs are looking dope so far and that's the most important aspect of this idea... I'm not here to listen to people wax poetic about how this or that isn't doing the game justice, I played the games... I loved the games... they ain't fukking deep at all though lol

Teaster trailer was solid. Peacock might have one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The cinematography and character designs are looking dope so far and that's the most important aspect of this idea... I'm not here to listen to people wax poetic about how this or that isn't doing the game justice, I played the games... I loved the games... they ain't fukking deep at all though lol

Teaster trailer was solid. Peacock might have one.

The problem is i think there are two types of twisted metal fans, the fans from the first two games that are more like cheesy dark comedies and the latter games that go more into grim-dark gothic grind house aesthetic.

I’m glad its going for the former. The show has a far easier time going for a violent comedy (Deadpool, zombie land) than it does trying to take its subject matter seriously

At the end of the day twisted metal is just about a bunch of cars trying to blow each other up to get a wish granted to the winner in a post apocalyptic setting. It makes no sense

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
one of the GOAT series

put a ridiculous amount of hours playing the first few twisted metals in person with groups of friends

its summer vacation 96

you got pac playing on the boombox, twisted metal playing on the big booty big screen, pizza hut delivered to the house :mjcry: good times :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The problem is i think there are two types of twisted metal fans, the fans from the first two games that are more like cheesy dark comedies and the latter games that go more into grim-dark gothic grind house aesthetic.

I’m glad its going for the former. The show has a far easier time going for a violent comedy (Deadpool, zombie land) than it does trying to take its subject matter seriously

At the end of the day twisted metal is just about a bunch of cars trying to blow each other up to get a wish granted to the winner in a post apocalyptic setting. It makes no sense

I'm strictly a fan of the original games and that's it. So yeah that would make sense why I thought the teaser was 🔥

But here's my thing: I HATED the era where every comic book and video game had to be this DARK shyt.. it's corny. Batman is a grim and dark character. There's other characters than can be dark at times but then also lighthearted at times. When everything is dark it's just dumb. It's Twisted Metal. shyt ain't supposed to be super serious lol.