Twisted Metal 1 & 2 is on PS PLUS this month!

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I need that Minion cheat code :demonic:

Breh, the first time we did the code right and saw the tank on the screen for the first time...I still feel the rush. We were like :gladbron: :damn: :blessed:

The only time in my life that I've ever refunded a Christmas present was because I wanted this game so bad. My best friend's older brother and his friends brought it through ( with the WHOLE Playstation from his house to watch us) and showed it to us brand new like, "Ya'll want to play too?" :ohlawd:

Everyone in the room going, "CALYPSOOOOO, CALYPSO, what have you done?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" :damn:

:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh, the first time we did the code right and saw the tank on the screen for the first time...I still feel the rush. We were like :gladbron: :damn: :blessed:

The only time in my life that I've ever refunded a Christmas present was because I wanted this game so bad. My best friend's older brother and his friends brought it through ( with the WHOLE Playstation from his house to watch us) and showed it to us brand new like, "Ya'll want to play too?" :ohlawd:

Everyone in the room going, "CALYPSOOOOO, CALYPSO, what have you done?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" :damn:

:wow:

Breeeh, that intro is seared into my brain at this point, shyt was traumatic and low key :banderas:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
They’re making a new game.

Something weird happened with it, it never came out but leaked on psn italy account last summer. Maybe capcom decided against it for their own collection/remaster/remake
Capcom beat ‘Em up collection was dope but they left out so many fire games better than the ones they released

They should do a part 2 with

Alien vs Predator
Punisher
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
Final Fight 2 and 3

And others
Because it was trash. :dahell:

1, 2 and Black were the good ones.

I wonder how a remake of 2 with full online play would be received today.
Twisted Metal 3 is the best one tho

They need to make all of them online and have co op story mode

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Twisted Metal 1 & 2 were killer games back then. My boy Warthog was the GOAT