Twins Lose 290lbs To Become Ripped Instagram Stars | BRAND NEW ME

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I didnt call anyone a homo. Its always the weirdos being crabs about other dudes instead of saluting nikkas progress. Keep that energy in nt or whatever weirdo time you on.

Didn't say you did, just that it was said ITT.

And literally the first thing I said about them twins from the OP was that I
Salute the weight loss but them dudes not ripped.:unimpressed:

And them dudes are not ripped (ripped dudes don't have rolls of extra skin like they're showing in the thumbnail.

Seems like a lotta non-gymming, non-lifting ass nikkas ITT got it twisted, like I'm jealous that two fat dudes lost weight.

Some folks here need to keep that same energy for when it time to work out. :ld:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Didn't say you did, just that it was said ITT.

And literally the first thing I said about them twins from the OP was that I

And them dudes are not ripped (ripped dudes don't have rolls of extra skin like they're showing in the thumbnail.

Seems like a lotta non-gymming, non-lifting ass nikkas ITT got it twisted, like I'm jealous that two fat dudes lost weight.

Some folks here need to keep that same energy for when it time to work out. :ld:

Idk what you implying but my thread right on the first page i dont hide what i look like and i dont need to shyt on others to make myself feel better. Seems like you should talk to somebody bout that.

The extra skin is because of all the fat they lost if they got surgery to take care of the extra skin they would look "shredded" but fukk all that they look great now and prob added a gang of years to their lives. These two brothers did something incredible and you in here acting like a crab :hhh: because they dont look like a bodybuilder or some shyt :scust:

Son Goku

Daps
Idk what you implying but my thread right on the first page i dont hide what i look like and i dont need to shyt on others to make myself feel better. Seems like you should talk to somebody bout that.

The extra skin is because of all the fat they lost if they got surgery to take care of the extra skin they would look "shredded" but fukk all that they look great now and prob added a gang of years to their lives. These two brothers did something incredible and you in here acting like a crab :hhh: because they dont look like a bodybuilder or some shyt :scust:

Didn't ask about your thread, I've seen it. :unimpressed:

Nope not everyone working out has the same goals.
Congrats, you're a little dude that has really good definition. I'm a taller, larger, less defined human being with more mass and strength. I wouldn't beat you on stage in a pose off just like you can't see me on the platform.
:ehh:

I 'shyt on' everyone, including myself, but it's not to make me feel better: if you're not constantly striving to be better, you midas well be dead. I keep that stance with everyone: coworkers, family members, colik nikkas, and two dudes on a YT video that still have a ways to go.
:camby:

I know what the extra skin is from, and if they got it removed they still wouldn't be ripped, they'd just look like skinny fukks that don't work out but at least they wouldn't be fat.

I can see you're really triggered in here, lil dude. Were you fat at one point? You seem extra aggy considering those twins ain't even in this thread. :umad:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Didn't ask about your thread, I've seen it. :unimpressed:

Congrats, you're a little dude that has really good definition. I'm a taller, larger, less defined human being with more mass and strength. I wouldn't beat you on stage in a pose off just like you can't see me on the platform.
:ehh:

I 'shyt on' everyone, including myself, but it's not to make me feel better: if you're not constantly striving to be better, you midas well be dead. I keep that stance with everyone: coworkers, family members, colik nikkas, and two dudes on a YT video that still have a ways to go.
:camby:

I know what the extra skin is from, and if they got it removed they still wouldn't be ripped, they'd just look like skinny fukks that don't work out but at least they wouldn't be fat.

I can see you're really triggered in here, lil dude. Were you fat at one point? You seem extra aggy considering those twins ain't even in this thread. :umad:

" Triggered" sounds like alt right cac talk to me n Ive never been overweight in my life. I just focus on bringing my brehs up instead of down.

I train to box and muay thai idgaf about no pose offs or platforms :scust: :hhh: our goals aint the same , just like OP aint the same as mine or yours. You sound like a clown. :gucci:

Son Goku

Daps
" Triggered" sounds like alt right cac talk to me n Ive never been overweight in my life. I just focus on bringing my brehs up instead of down.

I train to box and muay thai idgaf about no pose offs or platforms :scust: :hhh: our goals aint the same , just like OP aint the same as mine or yours. You sound like a clown.

Well I'm a black, but I might be a weirdo. You still a 5 foot 8 manlet. It is what it is. :francis: :yeshrug:

And I never said you were training to do anything specifically, just that you're leaner than I am. I could honestly give a fukk about you or your training just like you don't care about me or mine. :rudy: Keep cherry-picking at what I say though. :ld:

giphy.gif

Still repping my #powderboyz. :wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Well I'm a black, but I might be a weirdo. You still a 5 foot 8 manlet. It is what it is. :francis: :yeshrug:

And I never said you were training to do anything specifically, just that you're leaner than I am. I could honestly give a fukk about you or your training just like you don't care about me or mine. :rudy: Keep cherry-picking at what I say though. :ld:

I'm 5'8" N if you came to my gym they would have you spar a 120lb high school kid because it would be unfair for you to fight a grown man. Suck my dikk.

Son Goku

Daps
I'm 5'8" N if you came to my gym they would have you spar a 120lb high school kid because it would be unfair for you to fight a grown man. Suck my dikk.

You sawed off like a shotgun :russ: N if you came to my gym I'd have your short ass squat on the Smiff Machine. :umad:

Ask another man to suck your dikk, word to @Another Man.
full