Twins Lose 290lbs To Become Ripped Instagram Stars | BRAND NEW ME

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WITH a past combined weight of 665Ibs, Kalvin and Angelo Sanders, aka ‘The VisionTwins’, have lost a whopping 290Ibs together. Growing up was incredibly tough for the twins, who were labelled 'big kids' and kept gaining weight. Kavlin told Truly: “Our biggest time of our lives was 16-17 years old. We were extremely obese." The twins had no control over what they both would eat and due to their mum’s work, Kalvin and Angelo had to look after themselves. However the buoyant duo have not only shed the pounds, they have also created their own brand, ‘The VisionTwins’, to help and inspire other young people to lose weight.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
the homo downvoted me too.

Dont pay no mind to that breh dude's stay w unrealistic expectations. Losing all that weight is amazing and should be :salute: you ask the random non gym rat they would say theyre ripped. The important part is to be healthy half these dudes get on dangerous drugs to look "shredded" for other men on instagram or whatever.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Dont pay no mind to that breh dude's stay w unrealistic expectations. Losing all that weight is amazing and should be :salute: you ask the random non gym rat they would say theyre ripped. The important part is to be healthy half these dudes get on dangerous drugs to look "shredded" for other men on instagram or whatever.

the homo downvoted me too.

This is exactly how muhfukkas wind up getting and staying fat in the first place: low standards, no accountability, and no drive/work ethic when it comes to health and fitness.

Unrealistic expectations? Asking "random non gym rats" about aesthetics? You need to take dangerous drugs to look better than this?

giphy.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I be thinkin the same thing when y'all gas these skinny fat or scrawny-ass, weak folks up on some bullshyt instead of telling the truth: 99.9% of folks need to do much better. :unimpressed:

Nope not everyone working out has the same goals. Do whatever works for you and support dudes getting healthier instead of acting like a weirdo :hhh:

Lemme guess you one of them reddit cacs :hhh:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nope not everyone working out has the same goals. Do whatever works for you and support dudes getting healthier instead of acting like a weirdo :hhh:

Lemme guess you one of them reddit cacs :hhh:

Imma black lifter but believe what you want. :yeshrug: