TV shows you are embarrassed to say you watch...name em

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I fukks with PLL, the summer season 3 came on all the females I messed with was watching it so I gave it a few looks and liked it :ld:
tumblr_mgbrdbLhVb1qd2k1no1_500.png

tumblr_mgbrdbLhVb1qd2k1no2_500.gif

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Todd is fukking jokes :laff:...one of a kind character

All the bishes tend to love Mcbain and the dudes hate him...It was like that on OLTL..I like him off and on it kinda depends..

TJ doing the damn thang :myman:..I Actually like their lil story arc.

That new promo with Sonny look hard too.:ahh:

i fukk with mcbain :manny: Todd Triple OG Status

It def has helped this dude Todd is hilarious def waiting to see what makes him snap and show off his crazy side.

The only bad part about the transition is that corny McBain, Ive always hated the character and his dumb ass voice plus hes being forcfed cuz the bytches love him:scusthov:

They got a ill storyline going now too, even got lil ass Molly bout to get turned out by a brother:heh:

man i been die hard OLTL since i was a youngin when that shyt ended i was like :to: i couldnt watch them cross over to GH never liked the show i only knew Sonny off top cuz he was a Triple OG Goon too...i literally just started watchin GH yesterday though to see how Star's & the rest of OLTL's characters story line goes...i wouldn't be surprised if Todd becomes top dog soon over there he is that nikka :demonic:

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
Kept up with Degrassi for far too long. All the way though when Holly J and Sav and them graduated :snoop:

Bad Girls Club. Such a terrible show :snoop:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Might as well get it out the way and add "Dancing with the stars" to my list.

This will be the first season imma watch. Jacoby Jones will be up there plus Aly Raisman:noah:

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haha @GetInTheTruck - I used to watch Passions as a teenager during the summer, Teresa was hot

Gossip Girl (Blair :noah: )
Grey's Anatomy (Lexie Grey brehs :takedat: )
Packed to the Rafters (Aussie "family show" - we have limited choices in Pakistan)
Sex in the City (I lived in Manhattan surrounded by white women, it's a pre-req)
7th Heaven
Girlfriends
Moesha
Blind Date

Last edited by a moderator: