TV shows you are embarrassed to say you watch...name em

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Newsroom is kinda cheesey but I like it

If my girl is watching Vampire Diaries or Coronation Street, I occasionally enjoy it :troll:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I got Netflix 2 months ago and the first show I rocked thru was Dawson's Creek. shyt got brutal the last couple seasons but I had to make sure my nicca Pacey made it out alright. Can't say I would watch again but I legit enjoyed that shyt durin that Pacey and Joey shyt. Reminded me of high school....

Me too, I watched them all on from fileserve/filesonic last summer/fall....I was hooked. I used to watch it here and there in middle school, and maybe one or two episodes in high school, but watching that shyt all together was fun, sometimes I was cracking up at some of the dated aspects, but it holds up well. Might cop the box set, like that dude Joe Budden was making fun of it in that video a few years ago :laugh: I kinda wanted the ending to go the other way, but I could live with it. Michelle Williams turned into one of my favorite actresses, and Katie Holmes, I'll always have love for Joey, even though she married that nut Tom Cruise.

I used to watch 'The O.C' in high school, first two seasons, I watched at least a season or two of 'Rizzoli & Isles' in 2010, probably some more semi embarrassing shyt in there, but 'Dawsons Creek' is probably #1.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
Me too, I watched them all on from fileserve/filesonic last summer/fall....I was hooked. I used to watch it here and there in middle school, and maybe one or two episodes in high school, but watching that shyt all together was fun, sometimes I was cracking up at some of the dated aspects, but it holds up well. Might cop the box set, like that dude Joe Budden was making fun of it in that video a few years ago :laugh: I kinda wanted the ending to go the other way, but I could live with it. Michelle Williams turned into one of my favorite actresses, and Katie Holmes, I'll always have love for Joey, even though she married that nut Tom Cruise.

I used to watch 'The O.C' in high school, first two seasons, I watched at least a season or two of 'Rizzoli & Isles' in 2010, probably some more semi embarrassing shyt in there, but 'Dawsons Creek' is probably #1.

:what: You fukked wit Dawson breh? :mindblown:

I couldn't stand that nicca even though he got a little better towards the end. He lost me forever when he tried to KILL Pacey in that boat race. fukk that nicca :wtb:

Pacey = :boss:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Young & the Restless & the Bold & the Beautiful :snoop: my mom used to have me tape it for me when I was in 3rd grade when I had half days or I had off from school :snoop: and I still watch from time to time :yeshrugs:

ridge.jpg

Ridge Forrester = GOAT

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Ridge definitely gets all the women on that show, but :snoop: stay simping after Brooke :rudy: at this guy allowing Brooke and her sister to talk down on his daughter :scusthov: Taylor>>>>>>Brooke anyway
hunter-tylo.jpg

Brooke must have that good good
got my nikka Ridge simpin for a quarter century now :bryan:

:snoop: @ what Taylor did to her face

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Spongebob
-BBC's Bargain hunt. About old people buying stuff at flea markets and trying to sell at auction

The host has severely underrated swag levels:

C_67_article_2039924_body_articleblock_0_bodyimage.jpg

-BBC's Cash in the attic. Collect old stuff from people's houses and sell them at auction. Usually for some goal they're trying to reach like paying for redoing the garden.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:what: You fukked wit Dawson breh? :mindblown:

I couldn't stand that nicca even though he got a little better towards the end. He lost me forever when he tried to KILL Pacey in that boat race. fukk that nicca :wtb:

Pacey = :boss:

I came around to it....I just liked the idea of the two together, that shyt was years of their lives, YEARS of pining and obsessing over each other. They were always so dramatic though. Was it season 5 when Dawson had his chance, finally, and then ruined it when he got the call from a hook up in La? I shouldn't have came in here, I'm on the edge of watching this all again.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
I came around to it....I just liked the idea of the two together, that shyt was years of their lives, YEARS of pining and obsessing over each other. They were always so dramatic though. Was it season 5 when Dawson had his chance, finally, and then ruined it when he got the call from a hook up in La? I shouldn't have came in here, I'm on the edge of watching this all again.

That was the last season when Dawson finally got to bang Joey for the 1st and last time. That bytch Dawson was fukkin was kinda nice too. Skraight Pawgin. Of course that fukkin loser blew that too.