Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Stepping down as blackish show runner. Might spell the end for blackish along with the Anthony Anderson investigation

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what comes of the show. If next season is the last, 5 seasons is a good run :ehh:, although it wouldn't surprise me if it continues longer assuming something major doesn't major with the Anthony Anderson thing.

Zoe is on her own show, and Junior just graduated from high school. I'm wondering how he will play into the new season.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, it will be interesting to see what comes of the show. If next season is the last, 5 seasons is a good run :ehh:, although it wouldn't surprise me if it continues longer assuming something major doesn't major with the Anthony Anderson thing.

Zoe is on her own show, and Junior just graduated from high school. I'm wondering how he will play into the new season.
I agree:salute:

It’ll be interesting to see what they do with junior now, I’d say put him on grownish but he’s needed at the Johnson house. They could give him an arc where he takes a year off :ld:

They’re like four eps short of the requirement for syndication :sadcam:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I agree:salute:

It’ll be interesting to see what they do with junior now, I’d say put him on grownish but he’s needed at the Johnson house. They could give him an arc where he takes a year off :ld:

They’re like four eps short of the requirement for syndication :sadcam:

They do have a syndicated deal with BET. Junior is neck and neck with Diane as the funniest kid to me. Maybe they do the thing where he's at college, but continues to stop by the house to check on his siblings and his mom or treat him like Pops where he pops up every 3rd or 4th episode.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yes, why would Fox cancel a niche show with low ratings but keep their highest- rated show in years.
so fox hasnt cancelled shows with good ratings before huh? yea, ok....and the ratings for that show been slipping ever since like season 2 or 3. My mom was a huge fan and even she stopped watching a couple seasons back cuz it was just too much for her.