Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

So it’s down to either Superman and Lois or All American Homecoming for the final scripted renewal spot if the rumors hold true of 3 holdover renewals.
I thought the reports earlier this year said was there were only gonna be 2 holdover renewals. Anyways, if there's gonna be actually 3 holdover renewals & the choice is between "Superman and Lois" or "All American: Homecoming". It seems like like an easy choice.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It's between Superman and Gotham Knights. All-American Homecoming is pretty much gone. S&L cost a lot of money and Gotham Knights is rumored to be the cheapest DCCW show so it might make the cut. I can see CW renewing Gotham Knights and S&L being sent to MAX for a final season.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I thought the reports earlier this year said was there were only gonna be 2 holdover renewals. Anyways, if there's gonna be actually 3 holdover renewals & the choice is between "Superman and Lois" or "All American: Homecoming". It seems like like an easy choice.
The last number I saw was three holdover renewals, although that number could have dwindled down to two since. One of them was always going to be Walker, so that wasn’t surprising.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to know what the criteria is for renewal at Fox. Every commercial I've seen for this looks absolutely awful, and I refuse to believe it has a sizeable audience.
They can’t cancel everything. At some point you gotta believe in something