Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I can understand how they cancelled step up, who wants to watch a series on dancing, with neyo no less :why:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey

Netflix is my now my enemy.

This show was very good. From what I’m hearing. Netflix barely promoted it. It was basically a hidden gem. It grabbed my attention in the very first episode. I still recommend watching it even though it’s cancelled. I hope another network picks it up.

This is strike number 3. I’m still mad they cancelled The Society, and I’m Not Okay With This. They both ended on cliffhangers. After Stranger Things next season, I think a lot of people (myself included) are dipping. It was a good run, but the way Netflix been moving lately. Shyt’ll probably come full circle, and what happened to Blockbuster is going to happen to them.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Netflix is my now my enemy.

This show was very good. From what I’m hearing. Netflix barely promoted it. It was basically a hidden gem. It grabbed my attention in the very first episode. I still recommend watching it even though it’s cancelled. I hope another network picks it up.

This is strike number 3. I’m still mad they cancelled The Society, and I’m Not Okay With This. They both ended on cliffhangers. After Stranger Things next season, I think a lot of people (myself included) are dipping. It was a good run, but the way Netflix been moving lately. Shyt’ll probably come full circle, and what happened to Blockbuster is going to happen to them.
I’ve said the same, shows that were really interesting and good, and different, it will be one season then Netflix is moving on, it’s like they constantly trying to find a new show, rather than invest in on going shows, i remember the zombie show with the Asian girl, the race car show with buddy from king of queens, the show with the high school kids and zombies, the show about the psychic kids who liked each other in Sweden. The list goes on, it’s just wild to me

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Netflix will air a show and that will be it, I never watched this, but my gripe about Netflix is not following up with good to decent shows, then will go do another show, unless it does ridiculous numbers Netflix won’t green light another season
Netflix being too overly reliant on their analytics on whenever a show continues or it'll get canceled is an determent that don't seem to be going away at this rate.